Friday, 06 October 2006

Today had my malay paper 1 and science paper.

Malay was, erm, oki?
I guess.
I hope my storyline was oki.

My science is a disaster!
I studied like a lunatic last night and everything i studied didn't come out!
Only a handful of them!
So frustrated.
I got a lot of them mixed up.
I think i would fail my science!

|sob|

The queen of Biology is depressed!
This year's papers are so difficult.
So going to NOT get into Faith 3-2.

Argh!!!

Tomorrow there's no school because it's saturday. My form teacher is going to have a revision on math tomorrow at his youth club.
I don't know whether i want to go. It's from 11.00 to 3.30pm. That's a long time and i doubt i can sit there and look at math equations for 4 1/2 hours?!
But if i go, i might benefit from it but if i i go, i would be bored to my pants.

I don't know. I'll think about it.

Later on at 4 i'll be leaving home..
for the hospital.
I need to go to the hospital for some stuff.
|sigh|
Later on when i go to the hospital can i like as the doctors a lot of bio questions?! To see how smart they really are. To see whether they could be trashed by a 14year old girl at the thing they practice!

Muahahahahahahahahax!
But i think they'll be better because they're going to run up to me with a sryinge. And i would be running away like a puppy being brought to the vet!

No, i'm not going to take another immunisitation if that's what you're thinking.
I'm going there to see someone.
MY BOYFRIEND!!
|I wish!|

4 more days til end of exams.

Comments

Popular Posts