Does Money Make the World Go Round?

Does it really?

Well, to my aunt that is the case.
All she cares about is money money money money!
She complaining about it to me wont make any money come out of my mouth.

Every single day she complains to ME about money.
Everything that goes wrong is my fault.
When there isn't enough things to scold me about she'll complain to me about money money money.

So fucking tired of it!
If she's so fucking worried about money why don't she just print it out of her ass or something.
What does she think?!
Complaining to me about the lack of money we have will cause me to shit out cash?!

What does she expect me to do?
Print out money?!
As if!!

Kiss my ass larx..

"money doesn't grow from trees!"
"money doesn't drop from heaven!"
"you think your god is going to drop money?!"
"you think i am an ATM machine?!"
"everthing needs money!"
"your school books so expensive!"
"for you money is not a problem"
"money is very difficuly to get now!"
"you go find money"
"don't need to go to school"
"once you step out the house you need money"
"everything you do needs money!"
"you ask me where do i get the money?!"
"how am i going to get $_____ to pay the ________"
"where to get the money to pay for this?!"

everyday is the same thing.. for hours and hours!
I wish I don't need to come back to the house to hear all this.
Everyday!!

I wish for once I don't have to listen to anything she has to say.
What does she think i am?
A scolding bag?!

SHUT UP! I DONT CARE WHETHER THE FUCKING MONEY GROWS ON TREES! I DON'T CARE! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! BURN PAPER MONEY AT YOUR FACE?! I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT TO WHETHER THE MONEY IN THIS HOUSE IS NOT ENOUGH. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO! BECOME A MONEY TREE AND PROVIDE YOU WITH IT?! THE ONLY THING I WISH I COULD DO IS TO WHACK YOUR SORRY OLD FUCKING ASS WITH A STACK OF GREEN LEAVES AND PRAY THAT THOSE LEAVES TURN TO MONEY!!
GO GET SOME BANANA NOTES!
MAYBE YOU COULD CHANGE IT AT THE MONEY CHANGER!!

fuck you and your stupid obsession with money!!

it doesn't make the world go round.

Comments

Popular Posts