Tuesday, 12 September 2006

5.04PM

oki, first of all i just want to say,
EVER HOLY IS THE LORD!

oki.. now let's start.

today, walked to the bus stop and was on time.
reached school on the dot. Wasn't late, no suspension! =)

then got back my math common test paper.
so shit larx!
got, 9/50

it is official! |i signed the leagal documents to certify this|
i suck at math!

just realised that i'm degrading in my math by 2 marks.
my first results was: 28/100
the next was: 24/100
the next: 22/100
the one after that: 20/100
now: 18/100

so suay!
|sigh|
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


anyways...

wasn't late for school.
found out that i did very well for my english common test.
my marks was: 30/40
the highest was 31/40.

remember faizal? the guy who i hate to the core and can feed his guts to the dogs?? yarx well, there's something else i would like to talk about..
when my english teacher told the class that i was the second highest person in class, he said that my teacher was being biased towards me. And this started before the holidays. He kept on saying that my teacher is biased towards me. Well, if he wants to find out why i always get better grades than him and why i don't get punished/scolded all the time is because..
1. i'm a girl
2. i'm a good girl
3. i'm smarter than him
4. i'm just way more likeable.

he's just jealous that i'm better than him in my ways. That's why he calls me a b**** and says that my teacher is biased.
He's just jealous that the Lord blessed me more!



next thing i'd like to say.
It's about this boy, his name is Wen Yang. He's in the same church as me. |unfortunately|
so.. today, he keeps on calling me a slut. A SLUT!

i didn't even do anything to him nor do i have multiple boyfriends, |i don't even have 1 now!| nor do i sleep around with guys!
at first i let him off then he kept on doing it again so i burst out and said, "what's your problem?!" and like any other immature guy, he says "i got talk to you meh?"
two problems with that,
1. he wasn't man enough to admit he was calling me that.
2. he was speaking in absolutely terrible english. |no wonder he gets terrible grades|

then the Lord reminded me, do not be angry my child. forgive him as i have forgiven you and commit him to Me. The Lord will fight your battles, you need only be still. (exodus 14:14).
then, i just let go of my anger and commit him to the Lord. God will do whatever punishment he sees fit.

God is awsome!
He's so awsome!


so today, i have committed 2 people into God's hands and i don't care with what they have to say anymore. Let them say whatever they want because why? I DON'T CARE!
and because, i've found where i belong, i'm a living stone, in this house i will grow

so i am not going to be affected with whatever people have to say.
Because...
|i learnt this from Charlie's Angels Full Throttle|

Only God Can Judge Me

|this phrase was tattoo-ed onto the guy's back. stretched from his left shoulder to his right shoulder!|

so i repeat..
Only God Can Judge Me

i hope this phrase will be useful to everybody and to my "family".
xiao di! remember this phrase and keep it close to your heart!

*hint hint*

Comments

Popular Posts