Thursday, 21 September 2006

6.59PM

today was a great day.
scratch that!
today was a great day.

i found out what was the matter.(fay would understand)
turns out my bursary form was rejected and sent back to me
just because i forgot to paste a freakin' stamp onto the envelope.
Now damn depressed.
I won't be able to get my bursary.
No bursary means no money to buy books, then my aunt will start complaining
that i use up so muxh money on books.

Books are going to be so expensive!
$400 over neh!
damn shit!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


in the afternoon it was a great day.
i went out with my friend after school.
we went to watch
John Tucker Must DIE!

it was a great movie!
it's worth watching twice.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


now...

i'm in no mood.
i'm fighting with my dad again for the umpteenth time over
minute things!
so fed up!

he always has to inflate minor things to become gigantic problems.
so sick & tired of it!
and he always, always, always,
ALWAYS
have to win in every fight.

now i don't get my bursary & my dad and i are fighting AGAIN!
WHY?!

fed up, sick & tired, so b****ed up bout it!
i don't care bout what you people think bout my emotions!
they're MY emotions and i can display it in any way i want!
it's my problem & just be glad that all of you are just
reading bout it!

11 days to exams.
|and it's also due to the stress|

Comments

Popular Posts