Monday, 11 September 2006

5.09PM

just reached home. very tired.
school was.. erm.. it was.. i don't know how it went because i was at IN-HOUSE SUSPENSION!

i came late to school. wow! that's a start to school!
Then teacher found out i didn't serve my detentions for my other late comings. yes, we get detention even if it was your first time
Since today was my fourth time, the teacher got fed up and sent me for in-house suspension.

In-house suspension is suspension where you sit in front of the discipline room and do your own work. Can't talk, walk about, practically.. do nonsense.
It was darn boring for the first 6 hours!
We had to sit there from 8AM til 4.30PM! mind you

But after 2PM, it started to become really funny. The 3 guys who were sitting in front of me kept on playing and saying really funny stuff with the other 2 guys who were standing near the wall. Was damn funny neh!
They said really lame but hillarious stuff and it made me laugh so hard that my face turned cherry red! And although i laugh all the time, it takes powerful people to make me laugh so hard that i cry and turn red. So yup!

We kept on telling stupid stuff until 3.30 when one of the guys were released cuz the teachers gave him time to go cut his hair. he was caught for having long hair
After 3.30, until bout 3.45 continued doing nonsense..

Then 3.45, one of the teachers gave me the record book and told me to draw lines. I looked at the book and saw, 300 PAGES!
"All of them??!!"
"No! just need to draw for like 10 pages?"
"Heng!!"

So after drawing, gave the book to the teacher and another teacher came out and released us. 1/2 an hour earlier!!
Woohoo!

My butt was numb after sitting there for like 8 hours! I've never sat that long in my entire life!
My butt cheeks were flat!!

So anyways, home now and really wanna sleep. But if i do, i won't be able to sleep tonight.

And thanks to in-house suspension, i forgot to pass up my history project to my teacher!!
The deadline is today!
late entries will be penalised

X_X
great!

Comments

Popular Posts