Forget it!

5.35PM

in the post before this, i wrote that i hope that nothing bad will happen.
remember??

well..
i can throw that hope down the ditch!

my dad and i fought again.
and this time i really feel like whacking him.
i feel like whacking him because i'm so frustrated with the reason of our fight today.

Do you know what we fought about?
|after you read it you'll definately gonna go -.- or *smack forehead*|
|and i won't blame you|

the reason:
we fought over the missing USB cable!!
USB cable for my iPod nano.

he wanted to use my iPod and i was like "for what??"
dad: "cuz i want to use it!"
me: "why?!"
dad: "i want to test my headphones!"
me: *mumbles* what the hell?! *normal* later can?"
dad: "NO! NOW!!"
so i went to take it then gave it to him.
he plugged in and said, "no batt"
me: "i know"
dad: "how?"
me: "charge larx!"
dad: "how to charge?"
me: "plug it to the computer lorx!"
dad: "go charge"
me: "later larx! dunno where i put the cable"
dad: "then go find it!!"
so i find find find. cannot find.
he scold me.
dad: "see! now lost!"
me: "it's not lost"
dad: "cannot find what! lost!"
me: "IT'S NOT LOST DAMMIT!!"
dad: "don't show me temper arx!"
me: *mumbles* f*** larx! find cannot find means not here larx!"
went to find. still cant find it.
he angry i angry.
i'm so angry my eanglish is like shit!
________________________________________________________________________________________


wtf!
it's always about him.
it's never about me.
it's always him him him him him!

how bout me?!
how bout my feelings?!
how bout my rights to live MY life??
i have a right since my birth oki!
i can CHOOSE to what i want to do and when i want to!

he never thinks about me!
he says i have to do everything he says immediately.
wtf!
"it's filial piety!"
HELL NO!
this isn't filial piety! it's forced child labour!
wtf!

can forget bout my happy ending!
i hope that i could be like her:


where i would sleep forever and until this (the picture above) happens then i'll wake up!
and live happily ever after!

Comments

Popular Posts