Apologies

10.00PM

i'm feeling slightly better now.

i'm sorry for the vulgarities that i spatted out.
it's just that i was really pissed at my dad.

he asked me whether i want to eat the food on the table.
then i said no.
he asked me what i was having for dinner, then i said i don't know. Some rice thing.
then he asked, just rice? nothing else? no meat?
then i said, i don't know.

my dad: you don't know?! you ate it and you don't know what type of meat it is?!
me: how am i supposed to know?!
dad: is it chicken, pork, beef?! what?!
me: I DON'T KNOW!! you go try it larx, since you want to know what it is!

then he says that i'm being rude!
walao! he started asking stupid questions even after i told him the answers!
then he said, "all those time you said that you loved me is all bullshit!"

then i said, "no it's not!"
dad, "yes it is! if you really love me, you won't be so rude to me!"

like what the hell larx!
it's not like he's never been rude to people before?!

this time, i'm not going to apologies to my dad.
it's not my fault!
he started it.
it's time he learned how to use the word "sorry"

the whole time i've lived with him, he only said that word once to me!
and all the other stupid fights he started i have to apologies!

this time.. NO WAY!
i'm not apologising!
he should!
don't you agree??

Comments

Popular Posts