Tuesday, 23 August 2006.

6.32PM

Today wasn't a very good day.

I woke up at 6.15AM. I never do. I woke up cuz my phone was ringing, indicating that i recieved a message. When i went to chack it was Fay and i was wide awake so can't go back to sleep.

Went to school as usual and for the first time i wasn't rushing to the bus stop. Weird.

Got on the bus at the usual time and reached school at 7.15AM. (took the bus at 7.00AM) Did all the normal things that i do early in the morning when i reach school.

I came back home at 10.41AM. No, it wasn't holidays. Not a half day at school. I didn't play hookie and skipped school! This is what happened.

Went to class for my Math Common Test. It was oki. I could do most of the questions but that doesn't mean that i got them right. So in the end i wasn't able to complete 4 questions. 2 of them were a 2 marks questions and the other 2 were 1 marks questions. So that was a great improvement for myself cuz normally i wouldn't be able to complete at least a page or more!

But trouble started brewing in the middle of the paper. I started to be in complete PAIN. The pain in my back was unbearable. Finally, along the way, my teacher saw that expression of agony on my face and he came up to me and asked me whether i was oki. I told him like hell no! At first he thought i was talking about the math paper then he realised i was talking about the pain in my back. Then he asked whether i wanted to go to the sick bay. I told him i wanted to go home!! He said oki, but i had to finish the math test first. Seeing that there was only 5mins left til the end i said oki.

After the test was over, i couldn't take the pain anymore so i went to the sick bay and the office called my aunt and told her to come to my school to pick me up. She told the clerk that she'll reach at about 10.30AM. That was like 1hour 15mins from the time the clerk called!! So i sat at the sick bay in total agony. Finally at 10.10AM my dad came to save me!

The reason to my extreme back pains were my side effects to my period. Yes! Some people have stomach cramps i have back pains. Like a pregnant woman, without the baby. Oki, i shall stop talking about my period because afterall, i do have male readers!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Tomorrow i would be having my Science Common Test. I hope it would be easy. I've got to study first of course. I've got to go study intensely later.

Now, tv is showing the repeat of Mr Lee Hsien Loong's national day speech. I don't know why they have to repeat it. They should have a special channel that specifically caters to speeches.

Still having back pains but not that severe. I swear, if i waited until 10.30AM, i would had fainted at the sick bay!
Thank God for my dad!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Reply Tags!

Sheila: Hahax! always will keep the faith gal! You should too! You'll make a great prefect for the school! Jia You!

Grace: I know that she's not a cow! Duh! i do happen to know the difference between a cow and a wolf. I chose the wolf cuz there wasn't any cows!!! |cries!|

-The End-

Comments

Popular Posts