Thursday, 24 August 2006

9.19PM

Today I had my Science Common Test.

It wasn't that bad. It was manageable. I was able to answer the questions but I’m sure I had some wrong answers. Like the word equation for respiration. It was supposed to be: carbon dioxide+oxygen = carbon dioxide+water+energy. Instead, I wrote: carbon dioxide+oxygen = carbon dioxide+oxygen+energy. Urg! That was like a 2 marks question! Another mistake I made was the answer for the functions of a cytoplasm. I’m so stupid! How can i possibly make that mistake?!

Anyways, 4 periods after recess was home econs (home ed) and it was not good, not bad.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


During home ed, it was the practical test so we had to cook the food of our choice. So i decided to cook spaghetti with scrambled eggs and the drink was chocolate milk shake.

At first everything was going fine. Then, when i was frying my eggs, they got burnt!

Second, when i had to take a three-pin plug for the blender, i had to go to a friend's stove to take it. And when i took it out, it dropped between the table and the stove. So, thinking that my leg could squeeze through and reach it i stuck my leg through and scalded my calf. I didn't know my friend was using the oven! She didn't tell me! Now my left calf hurts and there are two lines that indicates the place where it got burnt.

Third, when i was going to blend my milk shake, my blender didn't have a cover. So i took another blender's cover and it didn't fit so i just forced the cover over my blender and some of the substance spilt!

But it ended up a sucess and my teacher complemented me on my cooking but she said that it was too oily. Obviously it would be oily, her freaking kitchen only supplies oil and not butter! Duh! |rolls eyes|

After showing my teacher my cooking, i went back to my table to keep my food. Since i forgot to bring a tupperwear to put my drink in, i had to drink it there. So i was like walking around with a huge cup in my hand filled with chocolate milkshake. And (for the first time) thank God for Khup Pian! He was like, immediately, "Eh! milk shake! i want, i want!" So i gave it to him and i told him he could finish it. He shared it with the other guys and the person who took the last gulp was Joel and he was so kind as to wash my cup for me! |Aww!| Don't think any-old-how kayz! He just helped me wash a cup!

In the end we ended up late for malay class by about 25mins. So there was only 10mins left.

SHIT! i totally forgot that i have to finish about 40 pages of malay workbook! Shoot! It's retarded oki. Our teacher gives us homework like chapter by chapter!

Comments

Popular Posts