Monday, 14 August 2006

7.10PM

After school Saranjeet and i went out to watch a movie. We planned this outing last week and we decided to watch Too Fast Too Furious, Tokyo Drift.

When we got to Cathay Cineplex, the only availabe show time was at 3.20PM and Saranjeet said that it was too late for her. So we had to improvise. In the end we watched my super ex-girlfriend.


The show was super funny! There was a part where the ex-girlfriend/super hero (G-girl) threw a shark at the guy who was in bed with the girl he trully loved. And the shark chased the guy all around the house and the one part that made me literally scream out loud in the cinema was when the shark was this | | close to bitting that dude's penis off! I literally screamed as if i was watching this show at home on my computer. Saranjeet could believe that i screamed out loud. When i screamed i knew that the couple who were sitting next to me jumped up in shock. Hahax! What a wonderful gooseberry i am!

COUPLES BEWARE!

LoL!

I'm going to perform in my church choir along side my other cell friends and some of Xue Ling's girls and some guys from other groups. It would be really fun. I can't wait for this Thursday when the rehearsal would be held. Woohoo!


Well, nothing much happened today that why i just talk bout the movie. I won't say the whole movie because i know that Fay hasn't watched it and she really wants to so i wouldn't spoil it for her.
This is for FAY:
I would not watch that movie again with you. It's not worth watching twice because this type of movie is those types that the thrill comes when you watch it once unlike Pirates Of The Caribbean. Hey! Pirates was rated to be show that was worth watching over and over again oki! I have the newspaper cut out if you don't believe me!

That's all i have to say.
God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts