GB Promotion Day.

9.29AM

Didn't post yesterday cuz i was super tired and lazy to.
So this is what happened.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


In the beginning, God made the sea...
oki no no, that's not it!

At first i thought i cud reach school on time with half an hour in my hands. Turns out when i got to school i was late cuz i reached at 1PM! I haven't even changed yet! Super BUSTED!

I managed to change into my uniform within 3mins and wasn't scolded by the ma'am. |Phew!|
So it was time to board the bus.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


In the bus i told everyone, "come, lets take photo!" I took out my phone and only 1 girl was sporting! -_-"'

So, since they didn't wat to take photo, i had to secretly take shots of them. It was super nice man! Hahax!

I took tonnes of photos. From the people in the bus, to the scenery outside, to the trees along the road, to the cars that were lining up behind the bus. Hahax! So Bo Liao! But it was super duper fun!

I would post the photos up, really i would, but i can't seem to get the programme into my computer to connect my phone to my computer, so i would post up the pictures once i get the programme running.

That's one problem for having an 'Apple' while everybody else is using 'WindowsXP' Hahax! They're using me. I feel so used.
-_-"'
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


At Presbytarian High, i took a lot of other photos, like what was happening and all that.

Anyways, first was the boring speech, like always and after that was a song performance by one of the companies. After that was the promotion for corprals. That's me! That's me!

After that was a dance performance by another company. Then it was promotions for sergeants.
Skit performance by another company. Promotion for staff-sergeant. Then was Pioneer Brigader Brooch with Distinction.

Pioneer Brigader Brooch is the highest award any girl in GB could obtain and now it has, "with Distiction". Oh my! That's like the super highest award any girl could get in her GB life! I WANT! Hahax.. No larx. I would be blessed enough if i could get staff-sergeant.

After the prmotions was one last presentation. It was a multi-media presentation from one of the companies.

Everything, the song, dance, skit and multi-media presentation was for a thing that GB had a couple of months ago. It was 'EstherFez'. It was about everything in the book of Esther in the Bible.

My company took part and we obtained Silver! I was Esther by the way! -_-"'
Hahax! So self absorbed arx me! No larx. We didn't obtain Silver just by me being Esther. But we obtained Silver by the team effort that was put in.

During the performance, i was supposed to sing with the keyboard as my background. But of all things, the keyboard wasn't working! And i was supposed to sing alone.. by myself.. with nobody. And believe it or not, i have stage fright!
Yes people.. I have stage fright.

My friends won't believe that especially those who are from church because everday i would crap and joke and be so dramatic that it would be a natural for me. But i am terrified of stages. I can act, in front of MY people, meaning those who i want to act to but i can't stand on a stage and act in front of a mass crowd. Especially by myself.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


First stage fright i had was when i was performing for Arts Night, it's a school thing. And i wasn't even going to perform by myself! I was going to perform with my choir and i had stage fright. I broke down and cried before we were supposed to go up!

Then i thought that would be the last time. But NOOOOO!

'EstherFez' came and during REHEARSAL i got stage fright. Because everybody was like going to stare at me on the school hall stage and listen to me sing. I can't do that! So, i broke down again due to the stress.

Fight-or-flight responce and my responce was: FLIGHT

Comments

Popular Posts