A Funny Feeling

7.14PM

I'm having the most weird feeling.

I'm nervous about what's going to happen tomorrow! I'm never nervous about what would happen the next day. Even if I'm having exams the next day I'm never nervous. Something bad is going to happen. Something very bad is going to happen.

Am i going to get hit by a car? Am I going to fail my history test? (I never fail my history test).
Why am i feeling so nervous about tomorrow?! This is not normal.


Oh.. by the way. All you Harry Potter fans! Something very important that i have to tell you people.

J.K. Rowling is going to KILL Harry Potter. She is going to make him DIE!

Yes, yes. I know it's cruel. How I know this information? I read it off the Straits Times. Singapore's daily newspaper.
It's on the comic strips page. Above, there are quotations from singers, actors etc and there is her quatation.
This is what she said, (quote):

" I really didn't enjoy doing that but i had been planning that for years... I'd already done my grieving when I actually came to write it." Harry Potter author J.K Rowling on killing her characters.
(adapted from The Straits Times, Life! page 6)

See! That shows she's not only going to kill Harry but also Ron and Hermoine!
Do you think she's going to kill them in the 7th book? Will Harry see the day that he fights with Voldermort? Or does he die fighting him? What would become of the 3 friends?
Only one way to find out and that's to wait for the next book to come out and read it!

So yes! I still am having this funny feeling wondering what will happen tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts