insomnia

Hey there everybody! So it's 5.10am here in Singapore and I haven't slept the entire day. It's been going on this way for so many days now and this is irritating me because when I was trying to cramp on some last minute revision for my exams, I would beg the heavens for some sleep time but now when my exams are over it's as if the heavens find it as a practical joke to be keeping me up this way.

So anyways, I've been staying up watching TV shows or watching some videos on youtube that I've basically watched all the videos of the people I've subscribed to. Haha. Right now I'm only starting to get tired but in an hour I've gotta get up and get ready for school so like WTF right? -.-

Initially tonight, I couldn't sleep because I'm feeling really spooked out by the new trailer of Paranormal Activities 3. When you thought that there can't possibly be another prequel, well you're wrong and they're becoming a lot more bolder with their trailers because when you're home at 1-2am in the morning and everyone else is asleep but you're not, watching a trailer with a small girl that's jumping off the second story of her house to the first floor then immediately running up the stairs to do it all over again, isn't a sight you wanna see. Then there's another scene but I'm getting scared just thinking about it so I'm not going to type it out here.

Being completely freaked out I can't sleep because my house is a really Chinese house and it's got like windows everywhere and like reflective surfaces everywhere so I'm just forcing myself to sit here and not move out of this spot unnecessarily. Urgh, I'm so sick and tired of not being able to have proper sleep in this house. Gah!

Anyways, I'm just updating because as it's obvious to everyone, I'm awake and can't go to sleep.
Also, I'm gonna get back my exam papers on Friday so it's like the time when I'll find out whether I've passed my exams or not so I'm hoping for the best but if it doesn't happen then I'm sure God has another plan for me and I'm hoping it's in sync with the plans I have for myself. Yup, that's all I've gotta say. I'll update you guys again once I've gotten my papers back then!

CAO.

Comments

Popular Posts