R&B Night

Heyyyyy! How's everyone doing? I'm doing swell actually. (and maybe somewhat literally) hahaha.

So just the other day I finally went to the clubs after a super long time! (It's just been 3 months) ok honestly when I found out it's just been 3 months I felt kinda stupid cuz like.. I'm actually not a hardcore clubbing sort (contrary to popular belief) and I don't really fancy the deafening noise, sweaty people, stench of smoke and alcohol, but somehow that day I just had to be in all that.

It was a real fun night because there were no incidents, fights, drunks, and it was all just pure enjoyment.
I went to the clubs with Sanjeev, Stephanie, Lisa, Vikknesan, Narindren, Fariz (and some of their friends)
So this is one of my post. I think it's a start of a new series.. HAHA!

Comments

Popular Posts