Chapter 1

5th of August was a very special day for me because it marked the 1st year anniversary of Sanjeev and I.
It was a big day for us because we've finally made it this far and managed to tolerate each other's bullshit and nonsense and survive the other end! HAHA. Shows a lot about us, okay.

The plan was to go watch Harry Potter like finally (we still haven't watched it till now & I think they're not showing it in theaters anymore -.-) however the movie had to be cancelled because he had other plans for our anniversary.

Since it was a Friday, I had to go to school and he came to pick me up after school. From school he sent me home first so that I could get ready and he went home to get ready as well.
In the evening he picked me up again and we drove to some deserted and construction filled place along North Buona Vista Rd. Heard of hidden treasure? Well, the small "food-village" was definitely a hidden treasure in that area. The place was beautifully peaceful and such a perfect place. We ate at this place called "ROAST".
The food they had was somewhat of a fusion of western? IDK.. All I know is the place was real posh and their food was amazing.
Also, Sanjeev got me a present So when you thought the night couldn't get any better, Sanjeev brought me to another destination. We've never been there before so can you imagine the number of times we made the wrong move and got lost? HAHA!
But in the end we manage to find the place and it's "Altitude" at One Raffles Place. So it wasn't like anything we thought it'll be. Turned out... it was a club; with a breath-taking view of Singapore.The view was amazing and the whole night was magical :D
less than three. <3

Comments

Popular Posts