Announcement

Hey people.. I decided to change my blog's template again because apparently the previous one, although super nice, ended up being a bitch cuz the person who made the template didn't have enough bandwidth to support her pictures so the entire blog just became nothingness.

But heads up to the girl who made the template because it was beautiful that's why I changed my template to a simpler one but also under the same girl who made the template for the previous one I used.
Okay.. Do I make any sense? If I don't just get the gist which is I changed my template again

Alright, I think I've decided to make a vlog on my trip because it's surely gonna be long overdue thanks to my exams that are arriving, so if I write it, it just wouldn't make sense and way too long to cramp in one post. So I think a vlog will limit me to the things I say and if it's taking too long I can always edit away the unnecessary stories. Hahaha!

But for now I wont have time to do a vlog cuz I need to study, and get the photos, set everything in order and... Goodness, I have so many things to do but when I describe it, it seems like insignificant things that I'm occupying myself with. Hahaha!!

Okay, basically that's all I wanted to say (:

Comments

Popular Posts