Why is it?

So the other day my baby and I were talking on the phone and he asked me, "why don't you blog anymore?"
Honestly, I don't know.. I guess I never had the time or maybe I didn't have the mood to write anything? Or perhaps I just thought life wasn't that interesting to talk about anymore...

If I talked about what I did everyday in school, it'll be so mundane and boring that nobody would want to read my blog. But I guess most people aren't reading it anyway because well, I haven't posted anything for months!

So here's just a short update on what's been happening recently.
For me, school's getting better and I'm not getting into as much trouble as I used to and I'm very happy with that. I can cope better now in my year 2 part 2 than I did in part 1. For those of you who don't get it, that's for another blog post. So basically school's been okay.
Until just recently, like a few days ago recently..
Apparently some new hype is happening in my school which is causing mixed feelings amost everybody. Some found it amusing and entertaining, other found it irritating and a waste of time. Most people are more curious than anything and wonder who is the idiot/brave soul/attention seeking loser who did this.
But either way, it's creating a lot of buzz with the students and EVERYONE knows about it... Like the entire student population.
Now a lot of speculation is going around about who is the culprit. Which level this person is from and how he/she knows about the things it spreads. So that's got the school interested for a while.

Personal life, it's been good cuz friends have been awesome and I managed to hav some quality time with my awesome girls Dian and Thivya the other day after months of not talking to them. But I know they're busy with preparation for A levels and I'm good with that. I wish them all the best and hope they have the confidence in doing well for it as well.
My baby boy's been awesome as well and we're going through an awesome sage in our relationship! We're both very happy so if you think otherwise well... You're wrong fool!! (:
The other day he brought me to watch Fast and Furious 5 (after a super long time of not watching a movie in the cinema.. Then we watched Thor and Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (: it was awesome to finally go out on dates with baby.

So alright you loveable people, that's all the update for now (:

Comments

Popular Posts