Birthday Special

I know this is way overdue but like bitch please, I was having way too much fun to bother blogging about it first. But since I'm bored out of my wits now, I'll just do a post on my birthday.

My birthday (as all of you would know) was on the 28th of Jan & yes, it was a Friday. I already planned to go to school cuz like, I wanted to parade my 19 year old self around right? :D
But Thursday night I received a call from b telling me to pack everything I need & be downstairs, it was 11.30pm. So naturally I rushed into packing all of my stuff & I just grabbed anything to wear and rushed downstairs at 11.45pm. When I got downstairs, he wasn't there yet -.-
He arrived around 11.50pm & we started walking to ECP. He told me that the reason he came all the way down was so that he could be the first person to wish me a happy birthday.. *aww*
At the underpass at 11.58pm Aviellia called & Sanjeev snatched the phone away & told Aviellia that no one is to wish Peyton a happy birthday before him. So he continued talking to her on the phone, when the clock struck 12am Sanjeev turned to me & said, "Happy Birthday baby" THEN he passed the phone to me so that Aviellia could wish me.

We ate a really late dinner at Subway and sms & phone calls started streaming in to wish me happy birthday which is so sweet of them (you know to like stay up & all). Wished Chandini a happy birthday as well, cuz like we born on the same day yo! Haha.
After 'dinner' we chilled at the beach and around 130am it showed signs that it was going to rain. Since baby said he wanted to spend the time with me & we had school the next day there was only one place to go, we rented a room until 630am.

When I came out of the toilet, he pulled out a card that he made for me.yes he drew that for me! I know, isn't it super nice?! So sweet of him you know & the cutest part was that he wrote everything inside at the last minute before he came down to meet me.

Alright, so we went to school on Friday and it was great because the class was so sweet to sing me a birthday song. & SiYang was so nice to get me something (M&Ms) and wrote a small note too. Aviellia drew me a card as well and my 09A3 lovelies celebrated my birthday in the cafe after school. So sweet. Oh! Steph & Sarah bought the cake for me & a helium balloon :D That's the first cake in school I've ever gotten in MI. Thanks so much guys!!

After school I went over to baby's place a while to take my dresses and make up that I left there. While I was there, baby gave me another gift it's the Charles & Keith bag we saw at Tampines. It's damn nice la please.
Then I headed back home to do some homework. Managed to finish some before meeting baby again downstairs before we were fetched by Haojie to go play pool. Haojie bought me a gift too!it's shades from C&K! OMG, so now I've got heels, sandals, handbag, purse & shades all from C&K. If they started making umbrellas, accessories & clothes I might just start getting them too! Hahaha.

So that was the end of my official birthday... but the party continues because it's TGIF!

Saturday morning till evening was spent completing ALL my homework. Steph & Lisa called me to tell me to come around 9pm & I was like girrrrllll, that's not enough time for me to finish my homework & get ready so I told them I was coming later at 11pm & they almost flipped. Haha!
So I got ready & I found out I was too early. It started to rain like a freaking tsunami & I took my time to come. But even that didn't let me escape from the rain. Reached Steph, Lisa, Scott & his bros & b around 10plus at Clarke Quay.

Once everyone was done with drinking & being pissed high, we went into Rebel and had a ball of a time :D

After the clubbing, we walked around awhile, went into some Hindi/Indian club/bar that seriously looked more like a prostitution brothel cuz there were girls (who didn't even look Indian) and they wore those belly-dancer outfits and they danced with really old lonely men.. it was kinda weird and slightly disturbing in a way /: We left there and it was already going to be 7am. B, Steph, Lisa & I rented a room for a couple of hours just to crash. Steph & Lisa went back first while b & I left at 930am. We got a cab and he sent me home first before the two of us completely knocked out.

Now that completed my birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts