So it's officially been two weeks since school started and I'm already bombarded with homework every single day. Thankfully I've managed to finish them before the deadline.
Honestly, the first few days of school was terrible because I disliked the class and all that, but after the days went by, me and Stephanie didn't really stick much to the other students so we continued to live in our own bubble I guess and that's what's made us survive this long in the class. Obviously we miss 09A3 and the people in it and it's hard to keep up with them now that we only meet them for about 40 minutes a day during break. It feels like we're missing out on a lot of things from 09A3 /:

The teachers this year are pretty good and so far, I don't have any complains about them and their style of teaching. I'm starting to like Geography now and that's a pretty good sign because I seriously need to improve on my Geog. Unfortunately I can say that this increasing love for a subject does not apply to Math /:

Thursday, 20th January, I didn't go to school ): and I'm worried that I missed out a lot for Geog. That's why me and Steph (yes, Steph didn't go as well) are hoping one of the Geog teachers can give us a consultation to cover up the things we've missed. Since I didn't go to school, I went to take an MC (and it's very important for today because there was Literature timed assignment that I didn't know about) and went to cut my hair.
After cutting my hair, I got off the chair and looked at the floor, there was a mountain of hair!! But I think it's best I got rid of all that hair because it was causing my hair to fall due to the sheer weight pulling against my scalp and I had to get rid of all that dry and damaged ends. Now my hair feels smoother and softer because I got rid of the unwantedness :D happy girl for making the right decision.
I hope I can make the same right decision for the predicament I'm in /:

Comments

Popular Posts