Well YOG's opening ceremony is playing on TV right now and all the countries are being announced right now. Thank God that it rained in the afternoon because now the weather is awesome for the ceremony.
But besides that, for the past few days I've been watching the most awesome series the world has ever made which is One Tree Hill. Yeah yeah, you might think oh whatever Peyton about OTH but seriously, season 6 is just awesome!

These past few days have also been really awesome. I mean, with school (it's getting better), friends, Sanjeev (: It's a total dream come true. Baby's been really sweet. He's done so much for me which is totally amazing of him. He bought 2 real beautiful bracelets for me and just a few days ago he bought me a pretty dress. He's really the man I've always dreamed of and knew he could be.

So anyways, I've been diligently doing my work for school and I'm just praying that I'll have enough time to study for the Promo 2 that's coming in 3 weeks. EoM is murder, seriously.. I don't understand how to do it and I don't understand what they want from it, oh Lord.. please just help me understand it.
On Friday I was really encouraged by my Literature teachers when they saw my sample paragraphs and actually told me that it was good and that I write well. It was really encouraging to her because every time all I hear from people in that school is that I'm never good enough and for the first time in my life it's written in my report book and I wonder who else I can thank besides DS.

My conduct was written as "fair" (well I think that's inappropriate considering I wasn't in class most of the time since he's always sending me for suspension) and the comment was: "Peyton shows minimum commitment to her studies. She should try to change her attitude if she wishes to improve in her studies."
They don't know the amount of effort I put in. They don't know the commitment I put in so they can't just assume I don't care.
Well think all they want because one day I'm gonna look them right in the eye and say right to their face, "you see these grades.. it's no thanks to you."

Comments

Popular Posts