So suspension's over for me, I think. I'm not sure whether I've gotta serve one more day on Wednesday, let's hope not but that would be counted as wishful thinking won't it?
Well.. the long national day weekend is here and there's many work to be done since I couldn't finish it all during the supposed weekend. My entire Saturday from 730am to 6pm was consumed in a Spartacus marathon.All thanks to Sanjeev who got me started on the darn thing. I had to finish it. The show's nice once you get over the boring beginning and get to all the fighting and sex. Hahahahaha! Seriously, viewer discretion is strongly advised for this darn show!

Yesterday I tried doing some work. Managed to do that till food came and I just have to watch something when food is in front of me and I couldn't think of any movie to watch until I remembered a series that I haven't finished watching... One Tree Hill.What can I say? I'm a sucker for great series. Seriously, season 6 is becoming a whole new whirlwind. You gotta watch it. But since my stupid Internet Explorer is becoming a bitch and won't work, I'm using Safari which doesn't really allow me to view most video streaming unless I download the software so now I'm downloading the entire season 6 online and I gotta wait for it to finish downloading. Once I've downloaded it, I'm wondering whether I should download all the other series from 1-5..

Anyways, today I was supposed to go watch SALT with my dad but he said that it's cancelled so I'm at home waiting for the thing to finish downloading. I guess we'll watch SALT another day..

Comments

Popular Posts