Alright, suspension week again and the first 2 days have honestly been quite eventful.

Anyways, today I didn't go to school because when I woke up my rashes were worse than ever as compared to last night. Sanjeev's dad said that I shouldn't go to school and just get an MC. I listened and at 2.30pm I went to see a doctor.
The doctor said that it's some allergic reaction to something I used or touched and I should take extra care because I have a history of asthma. If the rashes doesn't cure by the end of the week I'm to see the doctor again and if the rashes become unbearable even after applying medication and if I experience chest pains and difficulty in breathing, I must go to the A&E immediately.

Sigh, why do I always get these kinds of things? Like when I just recovered from my cough I get this allergic reaction thing. Oh wells, I guess one plus point would be the fact that I'm gonna be wearing home clothes to school because I need to cover my arms and legs in case I come into contact with that thing I'm allergic to.
Hahahaha. People are so going to stare at me tomorrow during assembly wondering why the hell am I wearing home clothes. I'll just tell them that I withdrew or I've got some contagious disease but the principal forced me to come to school so I'm wearing long sleeves to minimize the spread of the disease. Heehee :P

Other than that, nothing much. Even if there was it's innappropriate to write it here because I'm not immature :D

Comments

Popular Posts