During the weekend I've been going over to Farrer Park's City Square Mall around 4pm to see Sanjeev during his break.
He's working uh.. Like a real job! hahaha, it's about time Sanjeev experienced some hard labour :P But in a way his job quite slack cuz he's a promoter so all they need to do is just talk and convince people to buy the product -.- easy life right? Hahaha!
So during his break time I will go down and spend his break time with him then he'll go back to work & I'll wait till he ends work. Those people who work there would think I'm damn retarded or something, every day also sit there for hours waiting. First day I tried studying geog. For 3 hours I only managed to study like 4 pages and at the end of it, I couldn't remember anything -.- useless shit.

Sanjeev sleeps in like winter conditions.. his airconditioner's temperature is damn low and now I've got the serious case of the flu. I feel damn tired and just wanna sleep but I'm going down again later. Even sleeping with a jacket & under the comforter doesn't work.. that's how cold his room is.
I'm damn sick la. Tsk.. been sick recently... ):this is what I look like while waiting for Sanjeev to finish work. Hahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts