a slice of happiness

Alright alright.. it's the new year. Can you believe that? I sure can't. I still feel like it's the 31st of December. (Yeah, I wish it was still the 31st December 2009)

So here's my message to everyone out there.

To all my old friends who are still with me, thanks for constantly being there and letting me know that too. For always standing by my side and listening to all my jokes, complains and worries. For sharing with me your thoughts and opinions, for being open and protective also for being the greatest friends money can't buy.

To all my old friends who are no longer keeping in touch, it's okay and I just hope that you all live life wonderfully and all the best wishes to you in the future. Thanks for making my life filled with spice and color, with splashes of excitement and wonder. You guys make my life an adventure.

To all my new friends, it's been great getting to know you and also I'd like to thank each and every one of you for opening up to me and being my friend. May this new year bring us more cool adventures and stories to share. Struggles we'll go through together and experiences we can all share.

To all my haters (I know I have many), there's two choices for you guys:
1. You all can continue to hate me.
2. You all can choose to let go and move on and totally forget about me.
Either way it's your choice so.. thanks for being my haters. You guys make life exciting and entertaining.

Now here's my stories:
On the 30th December I met up with Rachel and we met at Somerset. We went to watch Sherlock HolmesI wouldn't say that the movie is fantastic but it's average to watch. I think there wasn't enough action and alot of talk so it made me kind of tired and sleepy. It's the kind of movie you won't pay money to watch twice.

After that Rachel and I headed down to Simpang for dinner. I called Sanjeev who called Bryan along and she called Aga who called his friend Daniel along. Amazingly, Aga, Sanjeev and Bryan became friends very fast. After Simpang, Rachel, Aga, Sanjeev, Bryan & I went down to Parkway Center where we met Hao Jie and we played pool. First the guys were playing and Rachel and I played that stupid photohunt game. Then around 1am plus Aga & Rachel went back. I played pool with the boys. Also we played monopoly on Bryan's laptop.

Sanjeev says that I can play pool. And interestingly enough I suddenly became good at it. Last time I went with Sanjeev alone to Tampines SAFRA to play pool and I sucked balls man. This time, I actually beat Hao Jie. A clean game okay... all my balls plus the 8-ball. MUAHAHAHAHA! Of course with the guidance of Sanjeev but I still beat Hao Jie and yes I am freaking proud of it.
Sialah.. I'm turning into an ahlian.. LOL!

31st December I went to Bryan's place first then we went to pick up Asri, Sanjeev, Amelia and Hao Jie to head down to SAF Yatch Club for dinner. The food was not bad the place was nice.
Then we all went to Sanjeev's place and spent the countdown there. Uncle and auntie opened wine. Bryan and Hao Jie didn't drink the wine because: "Oh, we're driving." The moment the clock struck 12AM and it became 2010 I just had an uneasy feeling. I don't know why.. I just hope nothing bad happens in 2010.
As Amelia said, "New year, same bullshit."

Then we all headed out. We drove to Upper Thomson Road then to Chua Chu Kang then to Upper Seletar Reservoir then back.
Today I went to meet my dad for dinner and again we ate at Marche. Sanjeev dropped me off at East Point then headed down to Jurong for Surein's birthday party and also I guess to spend the new year with his relatives there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.
(what a cliche)

Comments

Popular Posts