ho ho hoe?

(21 Dec)
Met Sanjeev at Tampines Mall and we got his watch strap done because it broke or something like that then we were supposed to go to Harbour Front to repair his HTC phone but he was lazy to travel all the way there so we went to 3 different cinemas looking for Avatar 3D but they were either sold out or 2 rows from the front. So we ended up having dinner at BBQ Chicken over at E-Hub.
It's been a really long time since we went out just to eat. Told baby my secret to how I am loaded... LOL! So cute.

From E-Hub we went to Tanah Merah where we met Justin, Bryan picked us up then we went to pick up Hao Jie from his house before we all headed down to the Pool Spot. Bryan lent me his laptop to watch a movie but it died halfway. After pool Bryan came over to Sanjeev's place where the three of us played poker for fun.

(23 Dec)
Lidia & I had our Christmas outing!We did some catching up, window shopped and ate at Carls' Jr.
At around 6pm we left for Parkway. There we did some shopping at the mega cotton on. LOL. And for the first time she got to meet Sanjeev.
She left and I stayed on. Went over to Sanjeev's place that night.

(24 Dec)
Had to attend a Christmas party by the tribe. It was fun and the food wasn't bad either. Made a new friend.. "Candy". KIDDING! Rachel.
Then we all headed to Expo for Christmas STOMP. Honestly, it wasn't that bad just that I think the play's ending was kinda abrupt but the turn out was amazing. Total full house!and we were sitting right at the back!

Once it was over and we managed to weave ourselves through the crowd, Pheebs and I went to Parkway Parade to check out the place but it was already closed. Everything was closed, even the hawker center was closed so there was only one place for us to eat which was Macs.
Then Sanjeev called and asked if I wanted to go over since everyone was gonna play poker.

(25 Dec)
Christmas arrived at 12AM and Asri, Sanjeev, Hao Jie and I were in Bryan's car. LOL. I was crushed in the center. The boys played poker (Justin & Matthew too). At around 3 we headed to 7-11. The 4 boys were walking in front while Bryan and I were walking at the back. All the funny things we could come up with... "weresquirrel"

In the afternoon I went back to change before meeting my dad for Christmas dinner at Marche over at 313 Somerset. OMG, 313 Somerset is like awesome! A 3 story F21 & a 3 story Zara! Wow.Came home and opened my Christmas present from my dad.Well although it's not the laptop I wished for but at least it's still a laptop and now I've got 2 functional laptops.
I guess with the new laptop I've gotta apply the "guy-rule" on it. Which is, I'll get to know the laptop first before I continue to judge it's looks. But seriously, I don't like the look. The outside is still acceptable but the keypads isn't to my liking. Oh wells... hopefully I get accustomed to Windows 7.

But either way, I thank God that daddy bought me a new laptop. I'm happy that he did! :D

Comments

Popular Posts