good hair day

Alright, so you've heard me say so many times that I'm dead bored being at home and with nothing to do so on Sunday I met Abigail, Panda and Dionne at the Airport for lunch and on the way back home, Abigail and me dropped by Watson's first and there I saw hair dye.

I thought, why not?

Do something spontaneous, different and I've just got nothing to do.
So today I woke up early, met Abigail at the bus stop over at Parkway, bought breakfast from KFC. Went home, ate breakfast first then we started the hair process. It took us 2 freaking hours to dye my entire hair! Goodness griefs.

Here's some pics:the concoction.Mixing the thing evenly."battle wounds"the final productExcuse the unglam pics.

The color came out evenly which I am very happy with. My hair isn't dry, which I'm ultra happy with.

After that I went to Sentosa to meet up with the people supposedly there for Aaron's birthday celebrations. Reached there, few minutes later, went home.

Comments

Popular Posts