a whole load of emotions in one day

15th August 2009 was Tan Qiu Ting's birthday! Yay, happy birthday to her. I was the first one to wish her on the 11th and then I wished her again the day before her birthday and I just wished her again a belated birthday.

Also, I was supposed to meet Sarah-Anne yesterday to go swimming together at Tampines Swimming Complex. We decided to meet up at 10 but I seriously overslept till 12pm and when I woke up I immediately called Sarah. I thought she was at Tampines waiting and decided to go home since I didn't show. When I called her she sounded groggy and whatever and I seriously thought she was crying over the phone. I felt horrible!
Turns out, she texted me asking if we could meet later, I didn't reply, she took it as I was still sleeping and she too went back to sleep.

So we decided to meet up for lunch and study. I went down to East Point, met her at KFC and we ate. We started eating at 2 and we left KFC at 4.30-ish. All that time spent talking and eating.
We went over to Starbucks and drank. I took the White Chocolate Mocha Frap and she took the Chocolate Chip Cream Frap. She also ate the Quiche and I ate the Yogurt Strawberry Parfait. And there we were supposed to study yet we ended up talking again. All the emotions.. from laughter, to confusion, to utter dismal. And to the point where I was at a lost of what to do.

We then headed to the ladies and after that we didn't know what to do. I said, "I feel like watching a movie" and that's when the whole thing started.
Sarah and I decided to invite other people along. We called Bryan, Boo and Asri. I tried calling Sanjeev but he didn't answer his phone and Mervyn was having a horrible day and he wasn't in his right state so he kept declining the offer.

At Tampines Mall, I tried calling Jeev again and his phone was busy. So after I've confirmed all the people that were coming, we bought four tickets cuz in the end only Bryan, Boo, Sarah and I went to watch the movie. We watched, G.I.JOELet me tell you something, Sienna Millers (Ana in the movie) is FREAKING HOT! Like seriously, when the first time you see her come out of the plane.. that's it, the only thing you want to see after that in the entire movie is her! Even when Channing Tatum appeared I was like, yeah ok.. where's the hot chick!?

So, there was some unhappiness and unrest which made me really sad and heartbroken and completely crushed and clueless then it was fine and I was left to be excited and lighthearted again. I tell you, one day my heart's not gonna be able to take all that emotions in such a short period of time that I'll just die. LOL.

After the movie, Boo didn't feel like going home and I didn't feel like going home either but Sarah wanted to go home and so did Bryan cuz he had driving in the morning. So alright, the four of us walked a bit and in the end we took a cab. Boo and I got off at Simei Street (doesn't that sound familiar?) and walked over to Sanjeev's place! Woots. HAHAHA.

We met Sanjeev downstairs and we talked. Walked over to 7-11 at East Point and bought drinks. Boo stole like 3 items from that place.. and I didn't even realise it. HAHAHA! We walked back and talked..
4 plus in the morning, Boo and I went back home.

At home, I called Sanjeev and we talked on the phone till 5.30AM.

Today I woke up at 2.30PM, from a wonderful night sleep that I haven't been able to have at home for the past 2 months or more.
Sanjeev and his dad had a bowling tournament today and his dad got 2nd place, he got 8th place. His dad won $100 from the bowling. Sanjeev won 2nd place in the lucky draw winning $80 and his dad won first place for the lucky draw winning another $100. They always sweep up all the prizes.
Very proud of him and happy for their win.

I found out that frequent combing of your hair can lead to hair loss. Shit right? I mean, my hair's frizzy and long and dry, which will cause it to get tangled a lot and if I don't comb it it'll look horrible but if I comb it, it'll all drop.
Hair Loss
here's the site for the article.

Also, Rueban showed me this video on youtube and it's the best bowling trick. It's the shizz!
If I could do that.. heck, I'll quit MI and become a pro bowler already! :P
Youtube, best bowling trick.
here's the link.

I need to find all my Literature things to put into the file for Mdm Shamala since she wants it tomorrow. Sigh, and I've got to finish my geography tutorials and there's gonna be a geography test tomorrow too. Urg!
And Sanjeev's suspended so he's not going to come to school for an entire week. FML.

Comments

Popular Posts