Rest?

Let's start from 9th August shall we?

9th August is national day and it is also my blog's birthday! YAY. So my blog's 3 years old. Wow, doesn't time seriously go by in a blink of an eye?
Since I slept at 5.30AM the night before because I couldn't sleep and had so many things on my mind, I woke up extremely late. My 2nd aunt came from Guam to visit. Did she have morbid news to bring us. Shall not dwell on that, personal family matters.

In the afternoon, as I was on the laptop, doing nothing and being so sad that someone didn't reply my message and RSVP my invitation, Vienna texted me and asked if I was free and wanted to go see the fireworks with her. I said of course and in two hours after our text conversations, we met up at City Hall MRT station.

It was so coincidental that the two of us were wearing blue. Although her blue was the denim blue and mine was navy blue, it was still blue. We walked around Raffles City, walked over to Marina Square and finally ended up at Suntec and ate Swensen's.

We ordered Calamari Rings, Crispy Veggie Mix, Terriyaki Chicken Pasta, Seafood Lasagna and Frosted Choco Malt for dessert.
We ate, we camwhored and finally we were so full we thought we couldn't get out of the seat.

We walked to Esplanade and there we bumped into Huien and YJ and Huien's RP friends. Also, we bumped into Janice and her poly friends. Anyways, me and Vienna joined Huien and friends to look at the fireworks at Esplanade. It wasn't bad.

The fireworks this year was way better compared to the previous years when they seemed so boring and mundane. This year.. it was really good. Thankfully they didn't stinge in this economical crisis. If they did, I'll probably go back to Indonesia where the fireworks are cheaper. HAHAHA!

After watching the fireworks, we went to Raffles City and ended up sitting at Macs to slack. As we were walking to Macs, I saw my fate! AHHHH. OMG, it was the same hotness I saw at Bugis street and Esplanade. That's 3 days in a row. Awesome.

Vienna and I didn't get whatever the poly people were doing, playing and talking about so we decided to camwhore. LOL.Vienna had to leave early because her cousins were coming over. I sent her to the MRT station then headed back to the group. Hellven entertained me. Thank you! LOL.
We walked to Esplanade and sat at the lobby and talked, played murderer and polar bear. Lame, I know but it was fun, in an odd way.

Close to midnight we realized that the train services weren't extended that night so we were all stuck with no way of going home and everyone lived at different areas which was so inconvenient to share a cab.
Thank God, for his divine intervention because Sanjeev called me however I didn't answer the phone so I called him back. He told me that he was at Marina Square and he was going to take a cab to Tampines Safra to meet his dad at the bowling alley. Okay, since I was planning to go over to Rachel's place at Pasir Ris, I asked him if it was okay that I took a ride with him to Tampines. He said ok and picked me up at Esplanade.

In the cab he asked me to go join him and his parents and I thought, why not since I've not seen his parents for so long.
We went to the bowling alley, I called Rachel, told her that I won't be coming over and actually I had a lot of fun at the bowling alley although I didn't play.

Once auntie finished playing, we talked while the boys played their pool/bowling. We went back to Simei at about 4 in the morning? Yeah. And auntie and I were wearing similar tops. HAHAHA!

As we were about to leave the alley, Sanjeev's dad wore jeans with slippers (flip-flops) and when Sanjeev saw that he shouted (I mean it, SHOUTED) "Wah, that's damn mat!" and four lanes behind him were a group of Malays, mats, staring at him. Uncle happily said, "okay, let's go" but Sanjeev hasn't finished putting on his shoes yet.

Stayed over.

The next day, got up at 2plus PM, showered then tried to wake Sanjeev. What a task. Heehee. Forever having a "morning thing".

In the evening when uncle came back home, Sanjeev, uncle and I watched 7 Deadly Sins on History Channel. Shervan was watching too. The theme of the sin was LUST. When the pictures of a magazine with playboy bunnies appeared, Shervan had like some spasm. So adorable!

After the show, Jeev and I got ready and headed down to Simpang to meet Bryan for dinner.
Once that was over, I took a cab home.

I came home and went online, talked to Sarah and somewhere in the middle of the night, Sarah IM-ed me saying, "your anneh got locked out of his house!" OH GOD! He missed curfew by 15 minutes and he got locked out. So he, Bryan and Mervyn went over to Bryan's place to taunt the night away. At about 5, Jeev told me that he managed to get some shut eye but at 5.30AM, Bryan woke him up with a jolt so that he could get ready to go home to get ready for school.

Went to school with Jeev, Rohit and Justin. We reached Bukit Batok and took a Chrysler(sp?) cab to school from the MRT station. Jeev, Justin and I sat at the back and laughed all the way to school because the ride was sooooo entertaining. Rohit sat in front and didn't know what was happening.
We went straight into the school and didn't get booked for latecoming :D

I slept during GP lesson and the first thing I heard when I woke up at the end of it was my teacher shouting, "ABORTION, ABORTION!" Like, wtf?!
I paid attention during Math lesson and in Literature class it was about a mother who aborted her child. "ABORTION, ABORTION!"
At the end of Lit lesson, Mdm Cho asked the class, "Class, are the poems and proses I'm giving you too disturbing?" and I replied, "Mdm Cho, I know what you teachers are doing! You all incorporate all these things into our study materials because you know that a sex education lesson would be of no use to us and that's why you give us stories about failed marriages and abortions, right?"
"No... It's not a conspiracy theory"
"But it is, PROPAGANDA!"

Went home with Joel and Swee Wan. This is 11th August already if you haven't noticed.

Nothing much happened on Wednesday. Jeev didn't go to school. Nothing much happened in school, very mundane and after school I immediately went home. I took 506 and changed to 13 at Upper East Coast Road.

Yesterday,
Lit was awesome, as always. GP was average, my GP group camwhored in class using our laptops. How horrible can we get? LOL.
During the 2 hour break, I ate for an hour, talked and in 15 minutes copied Bjorn's math homework. During math, I slept. During Geog, me and Soleha kept tweeting each other. It was so funny.

After school I went home to change and wash up to go down to Simpang. I reached earlier than Sanjeev but who cares, I was on the phone with Sheqal for some very important business.
At Simpang, Boo was damn retarded. Don't know what went wrong with him that night, his imagination was wild. From something so small and insignificant he could come up with some long story which ends with him saying a monologue of, "ohh.. shut up Boo" HAHAHA!
Albert came. That little snick, he didn't tell me he was going to wear his batman shirt, if he did I could have worn my batgirl shirt and we would be so alike. Albert had some cool story which involved 5 girls. Amazing, for a 16 year old.

At 9plus, Boo left, Bryan, Albert, Jeev and I went to the park and we ended up playing dai ti. I won once.. for the first time I play the game. I'm very proud of myself. SHUT UP!
11 something, we left. Split into 2 pairs, Albert & Bryan, Jeev and I. I of course, ended up going over even when I have school the next day. Stayed over and he was supposed to wake me up at 5.45AM, he woke me up at 6.04AM. Causing me to have to rush down by cab home, get ready for school then rush down to the MRT station.
Jeev, Rohit and I decided to get down at Kallang and take a cab to school. Met Rosy in the train.. HAHAHA, as always, basterd her about being a nurse in public. Before going out of the train I said quite loudly, "Alright, take care, NURSE!"

Reached school early. Completely knocked out for Mother Tongue, MOB was fuck as usual thanks to Mr Sham and I'm very proud of myself. I made a confession, "Mr Sham, I have a confession to make"
"What?"
"I didn't do my case study"
"So what do you want me to punish you with?"
"That's up to you, I'm just telling you I didn't do my case study"

After HT period in the hall, some of my classmates sang the birthday song to Mdm Cho cuz it's her birthday today. Soleha and I went over and sang our song to her then I said, "Mdm Cho, so that means you had your first child when you were 20?!"
"Yeah"
"Ohh...Go make some more la!"
*everyone goes: Oohhhhh*
"Really! You and your husband don't end up just 'Talking In Bed'" (Talking In Bed is a poem)
*Mdm Cho blushes*
"It's okay, never mind never mind, go home and have sex.. really!"
*everyone laughs*
Fun right? :D

School's over and I find out that Sanjeev got suspended for a week from school. Bound to happen sooner or later. I'll be without a boyfriend in school for a week, next week.
I waited for him after school and we both went back home with Dani, Justin and Suriya. Suriya is damn funny. That boy.. once, when Sanjeev was sitting down and looking at Suriya, Suriya whispered to Justin, "Eh how? Sanjeev staring at me.. Should I ask for number or not? But wait, I already have his number" I was standing behind him and the three of us can't stop laughing.

I got off at Eunos and now I'm home with my eyes half closed/half opened. Depending on how optimistic you look at life.

Comments

Popular Posts