groovy!

Thursday after school Reuban, Hafiz and I went to Bugis to shop for outfits for Friday's national day celebration. We went to Bugis street to look for Rueban a tie-dye shirt but to no prevail. He had to leave early because he had tuition at Yew Tee. We also bumped into Gerald, Kiren and Aaron at Bugis who were also shopping for clothes for Friday.

Hafiz and I went back to Bugis street to look for my Bohemian dress but if they had nice designs the material was horrible or if the material was nice, the design was ugly. So in the end, I only bought my brown bag for $18 and a butterfly shaped dress for $10.
At Bugis street I bumped into this hot guy! Everywhere we went in Bugis street we would bump into him. It's fate!! HAHAHA. He seriously is hot. He looks mixed which makes it even cooler but there's only one problem, he's short.

Hafiz and I went to Parco to see if they sold anything that I could get but there wasn't any so we headed back. I dropped off at Parkway and went to Charles and Keith and bought my sandals. I looked around Parkway and they didn't sell the kind of dress I wanted. Never mind.

Friday I was late so I didn't have enough time to put on make up with my outfit. But that's okay.
I headed down to City Hall station and Sheqal came. But because I was waiting for Sanjeev, Sheqal went ahead to school first.
Sanjeev, Rohit and Soleha finally reached City Hall at 7.20am. We took the cab and at Dover we knew we were going to be late so we suggested to go for breakfast first but Soleha didn't want to. So we got down at Clementi and took a cab to school. We didn't get booked because we took the cab all the way in to the school and we slipped by the security guard.

We went to the hall and Soleha and I had a problem with sitting on the floor because the two of us were wearing heels. So it looked really weird when we sat cross-legged on the floor with really nice Charles and Keith heels. HAHAHA!

All of us went back to class and we had an awesome time cam-whoring. We did a lot of cool shots. However, we forgot to do one shot, the STAIRCASE SHOT! Walao.. you people just leave after school.
Anyways, we sang all the national day songs in class with the help of youtube and even the National Anthem. Retarded.
Ryan went weird and played the American National Anthem. LOL!

my class! Everybody wore their outfits. Best class ever!

We continued taking lots of pictures. Even after school at the canteen.

Once everyone left school, Soleha, Rueban and I stayed in school to do our GP project but we ended up not doing anything. Soleha and I ended up chatting to each other over MSN although we were sitting right next to each other and the three of us talked a lot.
At around 4, Soleha had to leave first because she was meeting her friend at Clementi. Reuban and I waited for the rest to come back since they said they were coming back to meet us.

Sanjeev, Dinesh, Sheqal and Joel came back but they were behaving very strangely. In the end I found out that they were all D-R-U-N-K.
They went to drink at the coffeeshop with Scott, Rebekah and Camillie. AMAZING! They came back and started talking about random things, they were so high that they were so weird!
While walking out of the school, Joel walked ahead and suddenly at the grass patch, he puked! And his puke was like a freaking projectile! Gross. We all walked towards the MRT station. Joel suddenly left and took the bus home after taking Dinesh's sunglasses. Dinesh wasn't going the same way as us so he took the bus too with Joel's hat.
The rest of us took the bus the remaining way to the MRT station. Rueban took the other line and Sheqal, Sanjeev and I took the green line.

I got off at City Hall with Sheqal because I was meeting Jixian at Dhoby Gaut.

Met Jixian at Dhoby Gaut and the two of us headed to Cathay. We had dinner at Astons. Then we headed up to check out the movie timings but they were either all selling fast or were really late night movies. So we headed down to Plaza Singapura to check out the movie timings but it was the same scenario over there.
In the end we went to Starbucks to chill. We sat down and talked. Then we came to the decision of going down to Clark Quay.

At Clark Quay, Jixian gave me a tour around the clubs. HAHAHA! Waiting for me to turn 18 so that we can both go clubbing. LOL.
Since there was nothing for us to do and everything was closing, I suggested we go down to Esplanade which we did.

At Esplanade I saw Edward who was waiting for his girlfriend to come out of the toilet. And I'm pretty sure he waited for close to 30 minutes for his girlfriend to come out.
Jixian and I sat down and talked. Camwhored, thanks to me. And talked some more. Isn't it so fun to catch up with your friend especially when you've not met each other for 3 years!He talks a lot now. Well maybe he talks a lot only to me. Honestly, I've never noticed that he was quiet and boring. When we talks to me it's always so random, spontaneous and amusing.

At 11pm we headed to the bus stop. Since they barricaded the road, we couldn't jaywalk so we had to go through the underpass. There, in the center of the junction, we saw a group of breakdancers doing their thing. And there, right there, I saw the same guy I saw at Bugis street the day before!!
OH MY GOD! It's fate!
hahaha.

He's a breakdancer, that's why he's muscular but short. But omg, his body... hotness. There were 3 exits and Jixian and I went to all the wrong exits before we finally went through the right one.
I reached home at 12am. Coolness.

Totally fun days!

Comments

Popular Posts