17 August
I forgot that it was a Monday so I went to school early. I only remembered that it was a Monday and school starts late when I was already at Dover! The time was: 7.35am. What the hell.
So I tried to call some people hoping somebody was ready and can have breakfast together. But no one was up for it. So I got off at Jurong and ate breakfast myself. Big achievement. I've never eaten on my own before, I'll always buy back if I was the only one eating. I had bak chor mee.

School was boring, nothing much happened. Praised the Lord when school ended. After school stayed back for a while to discuss about my group's GP project. But as you know me, I'm very easily distracted and when I saw Sharma I went to say hi and it resulted in us talking the whole time. We sat in the middle of no where on the floor and talked.

At night, had a discussion with Jeev and the end result wasn't very good.

Late at night, I was online with Soleha, Summer and Rueban and we were doing the GP project. Goodness, I was already so dead tired and everything was going so slowly and I kept knocking off at the computer. Finally, I fell asleep on my computer and woke up the next day still at my computer.

18 August
Went to school half dead thanks to the late night. I had to take a cab to school and that cost me $26.40. Oh Lord! It's so hard to save money!

For the GP presentation, we did an impromptu presentation. We came in 10 minutes late to get ready and we went in with butterflies in our stomachs. Thank God that everyone seemed to like it and our teacher seemed pleased with the presentation.

After school, I went home, showered then cabbed down to Jeev's place. Finally got to see auntie Vanessa after her operation and she seems well which is good.
Something very sad happened, Shervan forgot me! But he's still so adorable. When Jeev carried him and asked him who was I, Shervan pouted! It was the cutest thing ever. But eventually, Shervan grew accustomed to me so I got to carry him and he stopped crying! Could put him down and make him sleep. Magic Hands from Peyton Chanel! :D

Auntie cooked beef vegetable and Tom Yum Soup for dinner. Yum-o!
After dinner, Jeev and I studied. So proud of him okay! Like he seriously studied. He did his work and when he didn't know how to do it, he called Dinesh to ask how to do the question.
I managed to complete my Geography tutorial 8 question A and halfway of question B. I was going to finish it but then Jeev turned off the light. So mean! Then he won't turn it back on.

Went home at like 3am.

I got into the cab and as I was leaving, he told me to call him once I reached home. In the cab, I searched through my bag and I realised that I left my phone at his house! I asked the cab driver if I could borrow his phone and I called Jeev to let him know that I left my phone at his house and he was so nice to bring it down for me. HAHA!

19 August
Was late for school. Big deal...
Had bowling photo taking in the afternoon after school. And after photo taking I went for the Student Council meeting. The teacher told us to mark our attendance and I found out that my name wasn't there. That means they took me out. Bitches.
Oh wells, their loss. So I went to have lunch with Sharma.

Those who went for the student council meeting said that half of the people withdrew and didn't want to take part because the council consumed too much time of their lives. And I guess it's good that I didn't get in because they have to stay back 3 times a week till 6pm. That's insane. No thanks.

Sharma and I went to eat lunch. Took the red line to Dhoby Gaut because we didn't know where to go. Ate Long John Silver's at Macdonald House. At 6 we left.
I reached home, washed up and fell asleep at 7.30pm. I planned to wake up at 9pm to do some work but I ended up waking up at 1am.
Obviously I went back to sleep and I woke up the next morning for school refreshed.

20 August
I was on time for school. Barely made it though but thank God that I did. Soleha didn't come because her knee was being a bitch.

Had math test and it was the hardest ever! Oh God, it was so difficult and I really understood that topic but once I saw the questions, that's it, not even the calculator could help me.

Got trashed by Mr Toh about our test. Because he didn't come and a relief teacher gave us the test. She said that it was an open book test so we just listened and he got very pissed.
Stayed back after school to finish my tutorial 8 and I talked to Sharma, Ulfa, Cam, Rebeka, Sheqal, Scott, Brandon.. such a social butterfly right?

Left school with Sheqal, Scott and Brandon. They went to smoke, waited for them to finish then we all went home.
At Kallang I called Jeev just to wonder how he was and he told me he was studying at the Marine Parade Library. So happy.

At about 12.30am, I was going to text him but he called. So sweet, that tree of mine. Unfortunately, he's at his relatives' this weekend so our scary movie marathon couldn't take place this weekend.

21 August
Woke up in the morning and I didn't want to go to school but I promised Sheqal that I'll come for the rugby match and I felt guilty for skipping MOB.
So I went to school and I reached at 10.45am. Just nice when my break ended.

Went for MOB and I got 7 out of 10 for my class test. Very happy of course!

After school, Hafiz, Jamie and I went to the stadium. Jamie studied, Hafiz, Shafiq, Aaron and I sat at the first tear and took photos of the rugby match and watched. A total of 391 pictures! It's taking forever to upload too.

There's so many photos that my computer's hard disk was so full that I can't do anything with it. So I was left to transfer my whole life into CDs. HAHAHA!

I went back after the match with Sheqal, Joel, Brandon and Scott on the red line. Joel started to play 'mother' and he said, "I fucked your mother" and I was like..."Joel, you shouldn't have said that, my mom's dead" and he didn't believe me! He thought I was joking! He asked Sheqal and Sheqal told him that my mom passed away when I was 1 year old and he still didn't believe. He wanted to call Sanjeev just to confirm. Only after he heard it from Sanjeev's mouth then did he believe me.

Every one alighted first. Joel alighted and when Sheqal and I were at Bishan, he called to ask if there's a wallet on the seat next to mine. So Sheqal and I got off at Bishan and waited for him to come and get his wallet.
Then Sheqal and I took the circle line to Serangoon, changed to the purple line at Serangoon, got off at Dhoby Gaut and changed back to the red line to City Hall where we got off and I took a bus back home.this is our route back home.

I was craving Doritos Cheese Flavour and Magnum Ice Cream for the whole day..

22 August
Met Sarah at 11.30am at Eunos MRT station and we headed down to Dhoby Gaut for lunch. We ate at MOS burger. When we were at Plaza Singapura, we didn't see a single Malay person shopping. I'm dead serious. I know it's fasting month already but does that mean they can't even go shopping? Well I don't know. All I know is that the shopping mall was very empty.

After lunch, we headed down to Little India. I went for threading. It's about time any way. I threaded my upper lip and eyebrows. First time doing my eyebrows. Oh goodness, when the lady threaded my eyebrows it was so painful! I teared.. Seriously, it was very painful and my eyebrows became so stiff that I couldn't do my cadbury eyebrows. Threading the upper lip isn't painful.

Then we headed to Toa Payoh. Let's just say the trip there was a waste of our completely great time.

We took some random bus and we dropped off at Novena because we've never been to Novena Square before.
We shopped and thought of eating Haagendaz ice cream but it was too expensive so we settled for Anderson's. Not very nice.

I can tell you that on that one day alone in a few hours, we ate a lot. We walked around Square 2 and we came across this Korean place, Little Seoul. And they were selling Ddok buk kki! It's chili rice cakes. Damn nice! I love those things. When I saw them I knew I must buy them and besides, Sarah's never tried them before.

Sarah and I have found ourselves a corner in the shopping mall where we sat and ate and chatted. There was no camera, it wasn't in a crowded area, it was away from human traffic so technically we weren't doing anything wrong there. :D
The whole day we ate MOS Burger, Anderson's Ice Cream, Korean Rice Cakes and Korean potato chips.

I want to buy the Korean chopstick and spoon set. For $20+ but it's so nice! Also, I want to buy some stuff from cotton on. I need more colour in my life!
Hopefully this week, I can drop by and buy the tops and maybe another bottom.

I bought a pair of Cotton On shorts, black. Finally I have another pair of shorts.

Once we've basically covered the entire mall, Sarah and I went back home. I reached home at 8.15pm.

The week over all was quite eventful, and not so bad but weekend nights are getting so boring now. Hopefully, it'll pass. Sarah and I are hoping so too. We've not seen so many people for so long.

Comments

Popular Posts