Hey people!

I didn't go to school today. Because I'm in too much pain.
Not because I didn't sleep last night darling!

I actually already planned on not going to school today. Anyways, just to let all my readers know.. (if you still haven't noticed)

I've got twitter linked up to my blog. So do follow me!
http://twitter.com/peytonchanel

Also, I've got a live chat box under my tagboard. This is a real cool device because, when I'm online (as in on MSN) and you're reading my blog but you don't have my MSN address, you can chat with me there and I'll get your messages in real time!
So you and I can chat through my blog. How cool is that?!
So, the next time you're here and you notice that my live chat is with the status of "I'm online" don't hesitate to say hi, okay!

Comments

Popular Posts