Gotta get get..

Alright, so I'm pretty sure that most of you have realized that you'll only visit my blog occasionally since school's started but some of you might think why the hell isn't this girl blogging? Well, for all you smart people who know that I'll only be able to blog occasionally, I'll tell you what's been happening.

Sunday I met Sarah in the afternoon at Parkway and we had PastaMania for lunch. I realized that we both go there to eat whenever it's only the two of us meeting up. She had the Alfredo and I had the Turkey Bacon Olio. I like mine, it's light yet filling. We walked around Parkway and there was nothing much to see. We both bought something (: heehee.

At about 4pm she and I left for Tampines. I took 31 with her and I was supposed to get down and change to bus number 9 but I missed my stop and it was so nice talking to her so I just took the bus with her all the way to Tampines and changed to 38 to Sanjeev's house.
Sarah went to Tampines 1 to say hi to Mervyn who was working and she walked around the mall to find something for Mervyn's sister who's birthday is today.

I spent time with Sanjeev after he like insisted that it was okay if I didn't go over that day but how not to go over when he sounds so down that I can't go over right? See, I'm such a nice girlfriend..

Monday was a dreary day. I was exhausted and couldn't stay up for any classes. My school now has this retarded rule for the H1N1. We'll all be stuck with our class for every single lesson, we sit individually now instead of 3 in a row, we must have a 2 meter gap between each of us and we must take our temperatures twice a day. So retarded and redundant.
Monday I had a long day filled with GP, Geog, Lit, MOB, PE and Geog again. Slept during GP, texted Soleha in Geog class although she was right next to me. Paid attention during Lit, I always do. Had a new teacher for MOB and now I'm in the same class as Sheqal! Danced some weird Indian fusion Malay dance during PE to the song of "Jai Ho" by the Pussycat Dolls and then paid attention for Geog lecture(:

Baby was so sweet to wait for me till 5.25pm although his school ended at 4.05pm. Well, he had friends with him anyway.

After school I went over to Sanjeev's place again.
Went home at around 2AM.

Tuesday, 14th July, both Sanjeev and I were actually early for school. It wasn't even 8AM yet but we got booked for being late. WTH?!
Nothing much happened during lessons. Just kept sending updates to twitter in class. HAHAHA.

After school I waited for Sanjeev to finish his PE. It was his turn to dance "Jai Ho". He said that he and Dinesh were very gung ho about the dance. That I've got to see to believe, unfortunately.

Because we took a cab in the morning just to be booked, I had no money to eat. In the train home I was freaking hungry. Sanjeev suggested to go to Simei then we can eat but then I had PMS, couldn't be bothered and decided to go home. At night Sanjeev and I talked on the phone and one of the conversations was, "Ya la, then somebody show attitude all and went home."
"I was hungry and tired and had PMS right?"
"Oh! So you're having PMS now? Okay la, plus you were hungry. I know that people can get cranky when they're hungry. But that is not an excuse!"
"You just stated the logical excuse and now you're saying it isn't an excuse?"

Wednesday, my turn to Jai Ho again. Since it was the last time to practice the dance steps, me, Jamie and Soleha decided to just participate and go all out. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? People laughing at us while we do the moves? Well they can't do it any better themselves.
It was actually quite fun. But it made me giddy cuz there was way too many moves that involved turning around.

Typical school day and after I ended my lessons, I waited for Sanjeev in the canteen on my own since all my friends went home. Sanjeev had Tamil listening so I just waited. Then I went over to his place. We watched You Got Served!
And yesterday night, I stayed over at Sanjeev's house. He was supposed to study. He did, a few pages of Bio then he got tired. Took a nap, told me to wake him up at a certain time and when I did he just didn't want to study anymore. LOL. So okay, since it was late anyway, I went to bed too.

Now I can honestly say, with evidence that he cannot deny! That he rolls all over the bed when he sleeps and he complains about Lithia taking up so much space that he's cramped up at the edge of the bed.
Last night, he was sleeping on his side of the bed, I was sleeping on my side of the bed. Some time around 3 or so I woke up cuz I felt like there was something blocking me on my right side, turns out it was Sanjeev. Ah, never mind, he'll move away, I thought. When I woke up in the morning cuz the alarm clock rang, he was squeezing me all the way to the edge of the bed till the bolster fell to the floor and when I turned to my side, my leg actually fell off the bed.

So much for him keeping to his side of the bed.

Today we were early again. It wasn't even 8AM. Along with probably a hundred other students and we were all booked for being late. Retarded!
Sanjeev and Rohit saw Mr Tan (our principal) and they complained to him. Mr Tan went to the gate and told the teachers who were booking the students to let them off. So how about all those in front of us including me, Sanjeev and Rohit? Do we get off the hook to? Basket, they didn't announce it so I doubt it. Asshole of a school.

I left halfway during school because of my doctor's appointment. I went and it was pretty fast.
I don't want to talk about the consultation.. it's inappropriate.


Honestly I've kept quiet for so long but now I've just had it up to here with people without originality.
Look, I know your life sucks but stop trying to live mine. Stop trying to use every single opportunity to find a way into the life I'm living. It's annoying and pathetic. You can't be me, you'll never be me no matter what you do. And you imitating everything I do, write and say is proving that your brain isn't developed and can't function to make yourself original!
Stop following me, copying everything I do. You're jealous, I get it, but to steal people's sense of style is just low. So very low. I know I'm great and you want to be just like me but you're never gonna be even a quarter of the person I am.
Only low-lives imitate other people.
Bitch..

Comments

Popular Posts