finally a day out


Awesome. Finally a whole day of going out.

Anyway, before I get to what happened today, I shall talk about what happened last night.

I was bored at home and with nothing to do. I was chatting with Rachel online then she needed to go off cuz she had a test. So okay. At 5pm I texted her to confirm today's outing and so she remarked that she's got no where to go. I suggested that we meet up. She told me that she was meeting Joseph and asked if I wanted to join. Okay, go la! I've not met up with Joseph for so long.

So I went down to Bugis to meet the two of them and we walked around Seiyu and finally went to the food court to eat.
After dinner, we walked around and stuff then Joseph wanted to get a wallet. I just realised now that Bugis has a Wallet Shop and we ended up walking all the way to Raffles City thinking that there was a wallet shop there.
There wasn't. DUH. We were about to walk to Marina Square cuz I know that that mall surely has a wallet shop but before we walked there Rachel had a headache so Joseph and I decided to send her back first then we'll both go home.

We sent Rachel all the way to Pasir Ris station then the two of us took the train back.
When I got home and taking out my contacts, Sanjeev called and told me that he was meeting the rest to go for supper. Basket, meet them never call me! So in the end I asked my dad whether I could go, okay more like I manipulated my dad into letting me go, and I wore back my contacts and touched up my makeup and left the house in a cab to Siglap to meet Sanjeev cause Mervyn was picking us up.
YAY! Mervyn got his license and passed. So now he can drive a car.. WOOTS.

We went to Alamin's to have supper. The usuals were there of course. After supper, me, Sarah & Sanjeev went in a cab to Katong Shopping Mall because not everyone can fit into Mervyn's tiny Swift. A while later, Mervyn, Asri and Bryan came and that's when the boys started to play pool. Obviously. Sarah and I tried to play.. what a sight to behold.
Throughout the night, Sarah and I had conversations that were very close to the heart. I like to have those kinds of conversations with close friends. It's very heartwarming to know that they trust you enough to tell you such things even if it's a joke or whatever.

At 4.45am I went home with the help of Mervyn driving us all back. I talked to Sanjeev on the phone for a while and I headed to bed.

And that's when today began.
I woke up on time, got ready, came out of the shower and dried my hair. Then I look at my phone and see that Rachel sent me a text message saying that she was going to be late. And yes she was indeed. An hour late. Oh wells.

Met up with her on the train at about 1.15pm and we headed down to Little India. Oh goodness! When we got there, the road wasn't like a road and my goodness did it seriously feel like India in our own backyard.
Rachel and I walked down Buffalo Road (no there were no buffaloes or cows) and luckily the place was easy to find. Rupini's.
Yupps, I went for threading and Rachel came to accompany me. She was scared that it would be painful. I went for my upper lip threading.. yes yes, I got rid of my mustache. HAHAHA!

I was quite anxious. I asked the lady, "Will it be painful?" and she said, "It'll only sting a little later after everything"
So she applied some cream over the area and she threaded away. The pain wasn't so bad! I thought it'll be extremely painful cuz of the way Dharnia and Vienna described it but it was okay. It felt like when you hit a fleshy part of your body and that stinging feeling afterwards? yeah, it just felt like that. It didn't even feel like an ant bite!

But after threading, although it was kinda nice yet awkward to feel my upper lip completely smooth, it like swelled slightly and the skin felt very tight. It literally felt like I went for botox. I couldn't move my lip properly and it felt stiff and my upper lip became very pout-y at that moment. HAHAHA! It was a little red but after some time all that disappeared and now.. only beauty :D

Fun la threading. Cheap thrill. Literally $5 thrill.

Then we both headed out of Little India. Couldn't take it. We went to Plaza Singapura and ate at KFC. I couldn't finish my bandito so I stuffed it into Rachel's bag and I carried it for her throughout the day. I became a minah without slippers and cap.
Since we didn't have anything to do, we decided to go meet the rest who were meeting up at Kallang Leisure Park.
We went down and met up with Amanda Keh (OMG, not seen her for so long. Miss her!), Keg ling, Jasmine (as lame as ever) and Ee Leng. We hung out at KFC again cuz they all were eating there then we left and walked around.
Hui en and Janice came and we all went to PastaMania. Amanda ate and we talked a lot. Sanjeev called. My poor baby ):

We left PastaMania and we bought yogurt from Yoguru and we sat outside starbucks and talked.
Ariel came too! YAY, it's been forever since I've seen her.
Then we left Starbucks and Rachel and I wanted to go already and we were saying our goodbyes and suddenly, Jasmine dropped her coffee on the floor. Haiyo!
Rachel's leg got splashed by the coffee and we all went to the toilet at the basement and Rachel washed her leg. When she came out, we all took a few group photos then Rachel and I left.

We took a bus down to my house, I changed into my shorts then we headed to the Lagoon at ECP to eat.
As we were walking, along the way it began to rain! So we seeked shelter at the bicycle rental shop till the rain reduced. When it did, we both continued walking to the Lagoon. When we got there, it rained really heavily and I'm sure we could have stood there for like 15 minutes. Finally we walked around and we found a seat. We both then ordered food.
We had Satay and BBQ Sting Ray from one of the Malay Satay stores. Not bad, total of 20 chicken satay sticks $10, a pretty big piece of Sting Ray $8, plus 2 plates of a lot of rice $1, a total of $19 for an awesome dinner? Totally worth it.look at this girl, cannot wait a few minutes for me to take pictures she starting to eat already.

Anyways, the dinner was fantastic and it was really satisfying. And as according to Rachel, while we were ordering at the Malay store the Malay guy taking our orders kept staring at my boobs.
sigh.
Well, I was the one who told Rachel to pick the Malay Satay store with the cutest Malay guy. LOL.

Now I'm home and pretty tired. Tomorrow I'm meeting Sarah at Parkway. She wants to go shopping. I'll accompany her, I've got no money for shopping. LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts