you always make my day

We used to talk on the phone all throughout the night up till 5AM, then we'll meet up at 6.45 and go to school with our dark eye circles, puffy eyes and stoned faces. Could hardly keep our eyes open during math test and completely zonk out during Geog class. Although we don't do that anymore (thank God), now I get to spend the night out with you all the way till 6.30AM.

I did things I never thought I'll end up doing. Skipping school for 3 weeks, almost getting suspended or expelled but now we can seriously say that we've done many things together that no one else probably would.

We've walked along empty roads in town at 3AM in the morning, we've skipped school just because we were lazy, we've had retarded inside jokes, we've seen each other's bimbo sides.

You annoy me, you make fun of me, you're stubborn, you honestly can just piss me off but at the end of the day, it's your imperfections that make me love you even more. I don't want to know how my life would turn out if I never met you because after all our fights, arguments, misunderstandings and issues, you still manage to show me the same guy I fell for.

I know many girls hate me, thanks to you, and I know they all wish I was dead. But once the sun sets, I'm okay because I know I'm the one with you and you're the one with me. So I have no worries, no competition, no insecurities. After all, I'm not the one with the low self esteem.






I may never get to see you as often as I like,
I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.
But deep in my heart I truly know,
You're the one that I love
And can never let you go.

Comments

Popular Posts