Kind of overslept this morning. I went to meet Camillie at Macs of Bukit Batok and there was also Ulfa, Rebekah and Dharnia.
Camillie and I decided to eat at Burger King so we all went over. At about 11.30 the rest left for school first and then Cam & I went to school. We met Syazanna at the bus stop and we all went to school together.

Why are you going back to school? You might ask. Well, I went back to support the rugby team for their match against the Alumni. Yeah, not a big deal but it's been so long since I've been to a rugby match.

Anyway, wasn't really paying attention to the game but all we know is, at the end of the game, obviously the Alumni won.

After the game, Scott, Sheqal, Cam, Dharnia, Rebekah, Ulfa, Syaz and I went to eat at Koufu. Can you believe that Rebekah has never tried Iced Kachang until today thanks to me?! HAHAHA. And she's lived in Singapore for 4 years.. haiyo that girl.

So once lunch was over, Sheqal and I went to Bugis and he accompanied me to get myself a pouch/purse or whatever.
It was fun to hang out with Sheqal again after so long. :D

The complete version of all the Rugby Match pics will be posted on facebook soon! But for now...

Rugby Pics:
Syaz, Dharnia, Cam, Rebekah, Ulfa

Comments

Popular Posts