It's been 6 full days that I've not seen Sanjeev ):
It feels as though he's out of the country! How to survive the end of year when he goes to Australia for holiday??

I painted my nails on my own and I'm proud of myself. They're not that bad. I still want to be ambidextrous though. It'll make things so much easier.

Two nights ago, I was chatting with Sanjeev online.
peyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyton says:
I miss you tree!
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev says:
oi!
what tree?!
peyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyton says:
this possum misses her tree very much..
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev says:
hahaha!
okay baby, I'll be your tree.

CHO CHWEET! Nobody's ever wanted to be my tree before!

And seriously, that boy. I can't leave him on his own. He goes to play soccer with his cousins, leaves his wallet lying all over the place and then loses a $100.
Sanjeev, when I'm not there with you can you please take care of your things properly? If I'm there you know I'll take care of it for you.

Today will be the last day of holidays for me. Back to school tomorrow.
"You can see Sanjeev tomorrow in school what, don't see why you so depressed about it."
WRONG!
Tomorrow I have paper, he doesn't. So he doesn't have to go to school.
So tonight I've seriously gotta cramp in MOB, iron my uniform cuz I'm sure it's chucked somewhere during the holidays, take out my school stuff that's collected dust and I seriously have a curse of losing my stationery during the holidays!

And my brain has died thanks to the uneventful holidays. Here's evidence on why my brain is dead:
"Jeev, since you're in the west, do you get to see the sun rise first then I get to see it?"
"No baby no! I don't bother waking up early in the morning just to look at the sun rise"
"Well, I expected that since you're in the west you'll see it first. That'll be so cool"
"Wait.. doesn't the sun rise in the East and set in the West?"
"Oh yeah it does! Sorry.."

I can't even remember that the freaking sun rises in the EAST. I am NOT smarter than a 5th Grader.
HAHAHA.

Oh, I was online (as I always am till the fact that I'm bored of it), and I was on 'google images' and I entered "baby possum" in the search engine. And I saw this pic:and I actually got jealous of this possum cuz it got to hang on it's tree. I don't! ):

sigh.
my life's pretty uneventful now that you've noticed. I'm pretty sure that the moment school starts, it'll be back to the one blog post a week, listing down how my entire week went.
In a way, I'm excited that school's starting but then again, I'm dreading it. If I don't do well for mid years should I just apply for the October intake for poly? I don't think I'll get in either. Unless SP would be a dear and accept me into the course I've always wanted to be in: Creative Writing and New Media.

argh!
this is frustrating. I feel like infecting myself with swine flu just so that I can stay another week at home and take my exams another day.

Follow Me on Twitter!
I've got my shoutout box below my tagboard. So if I've not updated my blog, check out my shoutout box to see what I'm up to.

Comments

Popular Posts