I knew better than to be excited over something unobtainable. In the end, we didn't go phone shopping and when I told my dad that I wanted the Nokia N71 he complained.
Fuck My Life.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Here's one very "OMG-ing" FML:
Today, I had sex with this guy I really like for the first time. After, we were laying in bed listening to music. When the song finished he leaned over and said, "You know what you and that song have in common?" I smiled and said, "What?" He replied with, "You just got played, get out of my bed." FML.

WAH! DAMN BASTARD LA! If a dude did that to me, I'll just chop off his dick la!


So here's my story for today.

Yesterday as usual, I was bored to death. I wanted to go out but, as usual, my boyfriend wasn't awake at 1PM. He woke up at 4PM!

At about 12PM I went out to buy lunch for myself. Then since I was near Roxy Square and I knew I was going to be bored at home the entire day, I went to get myself a manicure. LOL. Yes I know, "such a girl, Peyton". But I was bored. So I got home at 3 plus? and went online.

I was on facebook and I did really stupid quizzes since I was bored. I took the "Will Megan Fox date you?" quiz and the result was, "She totally would!" and I was greeted with a facebook chatbox saying, "Lesbo". Guess who? Bryan Heng, that squirrel. Since he was bored too we chatted and I got a text message from Sanjeev at about 4.15PM saying that he just woke up. I know..

So Bryan and I were chatting online and it was hilarious. Here, let me show you.
HAHAHAHA!

In the evening at about 7PM I went over to Sanjeev's place. Bryan did call me to ask if I was still super bored to go meet him at Mervyn's work place first then we all go down together but in the end I just went straight to Sanjeev's place. Teehee!
Sanjeev as usual, was playing soccer on his PS2. I knew I was going to bore myself there so I brought my camera along, just in case.

After some time, Bryan came. Haiyo.. disturb only. HAHAHAHA KIDDING! Then Mervyn came over so Sanjeev and Mervyn had fun, Bryan entertained himself with his laptop and I entertained myself by taking care of Shervan!
Auntie Vanessa said that for the entire day she was trying to make him sleep but he wouldn't. I carried him for some time and the next thing I knew.. eh! walao, this baby always sleeping when I carry him.

Sarah finally came then it was around 11PM and normally it would be feeding time for Shervan so I went out to ask auntie whether it was feeding time. She said not yet and she took the baby back ): So Sarah and I had nothing to do but watch the boys and talk amongst ourselves. I started "mirror-whoring".. LOL. Bored right?! I think next time if the boys are just going to play PS2, I won't go over anymore.

While they were playing I commented that I was completely bored and Sarah asked, "How come you don't have CCA during the holidays" and I said "Good question" So I asked Sanjeev, "Why yeah baby?" His answer, "Good question"
and the next thing I knew Bryan said to Sanjeev, "Oh my God! Bro, she sounds exactly like Auntie Vanessa when she's talking to your dad!". Mervyn went, "yeah man!"
Bryan commented that uncle and auntie are Sanjeev and me in 30 years.

Then we had Macs for supper. Sarah & I got hungry from boredom. So all of us ate except Bryan.
After eating, we went back in. The boys played, Bryan slept, Sarah & I watched the Kumar video on youtube, funny shit! Then the two of us talked and I got extremely tired. I was just drained out. I slept. Mervyn, Sarah & Bryan were leaving and Sanjeev woke me up just to walk to the door. I heard what Mervyn said ok!

Cuz I was wearing my Supergirl shirt and he said, "Why she so tired? So much for being Superman or whatever."
Sanjeev said, "It's Supergirl!"
Mervyn, "Whatever. She should be Nightwatcher. No wonder Singapore's crime rate is increasing. Supergirl so tired every night."

-.-

After that I went back to sleep and Sanjeev went down to meet Mervyn. The next thing I knew, he was back. He was tossing around on the bed... so annoying. So I woke up and asked him "Why?" I knew something was bothering him but he bodoh la, try to lie to me. Say, "Nothing." Yeah.. I'm so sure.
I went, "come.. go to bed." and I tried to pat him to sleep like I would to Shervan but he just won't sleep! Sigh.
Finally, I found out what was bothering him. And after that, yeah we slept. He had tuition today. I left at 10.30AM.

I was awake all the way till 1PM and I think I got bored and fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up at 5PM and had lunch&dinner. Watched Rachel Ray show and now I'm here. Rachel Ray's voice is so sexy cuz it's always strained. I just found that out today while watching her show. I thought that was her natural voice. Poor thing. Oh well, it's nice la.

I have a confession to make.
I'm scared of Sanjeev's father. I don't know la, just scared of him. I have a feeling that he doesn't like me
): It's a feeling la. Then Sanjeev told me to one day, when he's alone in the living room just to go talk to him. Like what?! I was already petrified just going up to ask him whether he wanted anything from Macdonalds since we were ordering last night and Sanjeev still asked me to go have a conversation with him. So scary!!

Comments

Popular Posts