dear diary,

Yesterday I woke up at 8.25AM when I'm supposed to meet Sarah, Mervyn and Bryan at City Hall at 8.15AM. So I got ready, and went to meet them straight at the floating platform where Sarah had her Singapore Idol Audition.

I can't tell you the outcome of the audition because I signed a form saying that I won't discuss the program to anyone before the telecast of the show.
:P

Anyway, after the audition, the four of us went to Marina Square and hung out while waiting for Sanjeev to come. He was supposed to come in the morning to meet all of us but he overslept till 12.10PM. So anyway, he came down then I had some internal affairs going on.

Sorry people for the trouble.

Bryan and Sanjeev had lunch at Breeks.

After bowling, which I didn't play, neither did Sarah, Sarah and Mervyn wanted to go for a walk, Sanjeev and Bryan wanted to play Pool. I didn't know where to go so I walked on my own.
I walked the entire mall twice thinking and deliberating on the pros and cons on should I quit my job. And finally, I found myself walking down to the restaurant areas and landed right in front of Swensen's.
There were new staff there, nobody I knew was working besides my manager and outlet manager. So I told them that I wanted to quit my job because school was more important and Sir Alex told me to write my resignation letter and with effect of when I want to stop working. Okay then, I shall do just that.

Once I've settled all that I went to meet the rest at the Pool place. Then Sanjeev and I had a talk, talk, talk, talk.. I don't know how long the talk was because it felt like time stopped at the staircase before we realised, "shit! we didn't bring our phones. Bryan's so going to kill us."

We went back and yes.. Bryan was so pissed at the fact that we didn't bring our phones when we disappeared... Again. hahaha!

We decided to watch a movie but we didn't know what movie to watch. It was between I Love You, Man and Taking of Pelham 123. So Sarah went up to the counter and asked, "Which one is better?" and the lady at the counter said that she preferred I Love You, Man. So we settled for that but the lady didn't believe that Sarah was above 16! So she asked for her IC and then all of our IC. Sanjeev lost his wallet so he didn't bring his IC but in the end the lady let him off.

Had dinner at Burger King then went for the movie. OMG, the commercials are damn long at Golden Village. That's why I prefer Cathay. Oh wells..

After the movie, we all went home since we wanted to catch the last bus. Bus 10 came and they all boarded it except Sanjeev. Sigh. I told him I'll be fine on my own but he insisted. Then he needed to pee, so we walked through the Esplanade underpass thinking that City Link was still open but turns out that it wasn't! So we went somewhere else. When we walked back to the bus stop, he said that he wanted a sweet. In the end he went all the way to my house area's 7-11 to buy a sweet and some other stuff.

The 196 that we took was totally empty at the top deck and with maybe 1 or 2 other passengers at the lower deck. So basically, me and Sanjeev had the entire upper deck to ourselves! So fun :D

The 7-11 counter lady, so cheeky! So sly.. hahahaha.

Then we went to Macdonald's because he said he was hungry but I was hungry too so might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
At the Esplanade bus stop he said, "wah.. and I haven't even had dinner yet". My reaction, "*jaw drops* you haven't had dinner?!"
"Oh yeah! We did have dinner right? Yeah, we had BK"
"You're hungry again?!"
"yeah I am.."

Finished eating, we went to my place and talked on the staircase like we used to. Talked till 3AM plus then he went home.

When he got home, I talked to him on the phone while watching Ellen Degeneres show at like 4AM? and I think I was falling asleep on the phone. LOL.

I guess what Rueban told me a month ago is quite true. The true colors of people in a relationship is shown after 3 months of being together. The testiest times are in 3rd month period. It's the point of "make or break". If they can make it through the 3rd month, they can make it through anything together.

Comments

Popular Posts