As many of you might know, I took part in the Singapore Idol audition. And the result is, I didn't make it through. But that's okay. Now I have more time to think about my studies and cheer on Sarah-Anne Sim who made it through! Yeah, so somewhere in this month she's going back for the Judges' Audition.

Oh, you thought that we sang immediately in front of the judges? You're so wrong! You stand in queue from maybe the night before the audition day, camp out, stand under the blistering sun when the clock strikes 10 all the way to about 5.30pm, get massive sunburns only to be told that the quota for audition has exceeded so you have to register and come back the next day only to sing in front of producers.

If you make it through the producers then you get a blue form and you proceed on to the judges and if you make it through the judges then you get the yellow form which leads you to the group and stage performances. So that's the reality of Singapore Idol.
Anyway, I'm totally fine with not making through and I'm genuinely happy for Sarah for making it through. I mean, out of 7 people in our group she's the only one who made it through, which proves that she's really good.

Now, the career choice I'm seriously going to dream for is Acting or Radio DJ. Seriously, it'll be total love to be able to work as these two.

Anyway, yesterday after the audition, Sarah & I went to Bugis to eat PastaMania. Then we went to every pharmaceutical store to find Aloe Vera cream to heal my sunburns! At Guardian I saw Dove Dry Therapy and I know that I need that. So we headed to Watsons and I bought the Dove Dry Therapy Shampoo, Conditioner cum Treatment and Silk and Straight Weekly Hair Mask and of course my Aloe Vera gel. In total it cost me $30.30 *cries* but if it's for the beauty then I guess.. it's TOTALLY WORTH IT.

After that Sarah & I hung out with Bryan at Starbucks until about 4+ or 5? I found out that Bryan is also an Aquarius! No wonder I find quite identical trades within the both of us. Thank goodness that his birthday isn't the same as mine, if it was, he and I wouldn't be able to be friends. We'll end up like me and Ryan. Wah sial.. So very lucky that his birthday is a few days before mine..

I went home and took a bath, using of course my new Dove products and now I'm super happy! My hair is super soft and the ends aren't dry anymore. It totally works.. I believe in Dove. HAHAHA!

I keep applying the Aloe Vera gel and now I'm fearing that I might finish it in a week. But seriously, for all you people who plan on joining the next Singapore Idol here are the list of things you might want to bring:
1. 2 1.5 liters of water
2. Sunblock
3. Umbrella
4. Food/snacks
5. Camera
6. A stool/A mat
7. Sleeping Bag (optional)
8. A friend.

These are essential. I thank God I had Sarah and Sheqal there. Sarah & I made a couple of new friends too. Hahaha. Nathaniel and John, Joanna & Fay-Fay, Art (the weirdo), some cute Malay guy who gave me his umbrella :D

Anyway, I'm totally in love with my new Dove hair products.

Comments

Popular Posts