Don't Forget

28 APRIL
Sanjeev's baby brother was born.
Shervan. Damn adorable la the baby.. I've not seen the baby personally but pictures speaks a thousand words right?
I'll ask Sanjeev to send me some of the photos. The baby's super cute. OMG.

In the evening went to meet Sanjeev, Mervyn and Sarah at East Point. We had dinner together then we went Sanjeev's place.
What can you get out of 2 dudes in a house? Obviously, video games right? The boys played soccer on the PS2.
It was a nowhere game. When one person wins, next game the other person wins. So the bet was canceled since nobody is winning.

Somewhere in the late night Mervyn and Sarah went home. Shawn (Sanjeev's younger brother) was sent to sleep cuz it was late!
...

30 APRIL
Had bowling A Division in the morning. After the tournament, in the bus ride back to school, was kind of annoyed with everyone's behaviour. The one that I seriously cannot stand was Ryan.
Wah.. CB man!

After putting our bowling bags in school, Sanjeev & I went to The Cathay in hopes to catch Wolverine but The Cathay didn't have it. Damn. And it's the premiere day! How is that possible right?
In the end, we watched The Horsemen.It was interesting I must say the least and in a way, kind of predictable. I knew that there was a twist. So obvious!

1 MAY
Very important day!
Singapore Idol registration!!
Which of course, I took part in. Hahaha. Waiting for auditions that would be happening during the school holidays and I've got to pick a song and practice. Goodness.
Also, it's a very important day because it's been 1 month.

In the afternoon, I went out with Joel and his friends, Joseph and Jasmine. Wow, all J.
okay. So yeah, we wanted to watch Wolverine too but when we went to GV at PS, all the timings were sold out unless we wanted to sit in the first row which was a total no thanks.
Then we went to Vivo to try our luck. No go. Every single time slot was selling fast all the way til 12.05AM. No thanks.
Since we didn't get to watch our show, Joel became very restless and bored that he decided to be a kid and do the most stupid things.

We went into Lee Hwa Jewelery and pretended to be a couple and we went ring hunting! So funny. We acted like a couple who were finding engagement rings and it was hilarious. I was controlling myself to not burst out laughing.
And we found a really surprising thing, a 1 carat diamond ring would cost S$34 000! I know! INSANE.
But the rock was enormous. I would love to have that.. maybe if I got married to Donald Trump's son. Or start saving now and buy it before I die.
Goodness.

Then we went to TANGS and acted like rich kids. Anyway, it was really interesting. I realised that Joel and I are both very itchy fingers. We must touch anything and everything that catches our interest. Like magpies.

We also went to Ben and Jerry's to eat ice cream. OMG, I've not eaten that ice cream in forever man. Love it to the core.
Honestly, I will rate Hagen daz ice cream to be number 1, Ben and Jerry's number 2 then Swensen's number 3.
I'm sorry. But I'm serious.

Joel said, "I wanted to buy over Ben & Jerry's but in the end I didn't because I told them that I wanted the name to be changed to Joel and they said no. I told them at least change it to Ben and Joel and they still said no. So I didn't want the ice cream parlor anymore."

At about 7pm we left Vivo.
Joel, Joseph and I headed to Bedok. We cabbed down to Eastwood Rd, where the Bedok Food Market was at. But we didn't go there to eat.
We went across the road to the place with the Cold Storage there, around the corner of that building there was Renald's Apple Struddle and Pies.
I bought a massive Apple Struddle. It cost less than $20 & I can honestly say that it was worth every penny.

With the Apple Struddle in hand, the 3 of us headed to Simei to meet Sanjeev.
:D
Joseph just wanted to see how tall Sanjeev was really because we kept telling him that Sanjeev was super tall.
When I told him that he wasn't that special and that there were other dudes who are possibly taller than him, Joseph looked at Joel and Joel replied, "he's a freak of nature!"

Waited for like an hour for Sanjeev to come down to East Point. I bet he was like doing his hair...
When Sanjeev saw that Apple Struddle, his eyes glistened with happiness.
Joseph and Joel left at 9.30pm smth?
Joseph
poor dude had to come back from New Zealand just to do his NS because before he left the country, the Singapore government made a contract with his family. They had to make a deposit of $75 000 to ensure that he would come back to serve his NS. If he does, they get back the money.
Joel
Joseph, Joel, me & the massive Apple Struddle

I told Sanjeev that he can bring home to Apple Struddle and share it with the family but he insisted, "NO! They'll finish it all. Come, we sit under a block and whack" and that was exactly what we did.
seriously, I think that full struddle was at least half a meter long.

An hour later,
like finally! But it was really a pleasure to see Sanjeev so happy after consuming that mega struddle.
LOL.

Thank God that the entire night worked out super well.
:D

2 APRIL
Went to work after forever. Everybody kept asking me why I didn't work for so long. Well, honestly, I have school unlike everyone else there who's either in ITE or too old to go to school..

4 APRIL
Good God! I had 2.4 run!
I PASSED. At least it was below 18 minutes. I think it's a D? Either way, who cares?! I still passed.
But of course after running an insane 6 rounds, I had an asthma attack..
-.-
Sanjeev sent me home and before going home, we slacked at the top floor of a carpark. Then some idiot went to lock and unlock his car (automatically) from his house cuz he knew that we were sitting near his car. So, I left him a present. I stuck my chewing gum at the boot of his car
:D

5 APRIL
Bowling tournament again. Was late for school so just decided to come for the tournament. LOL.
After the tournament, hung out with Suriya, Khai, Rohit, Hafiz and Sanjeev. Funny shit man!
Slacked at the carpark near Sanjeev's house. There was an OCD parking attendant. And she fined some malay dude.
Joker sia.

tomorrow is a new day. I must seriously start going back to school.

Comments

Popular Posts