17 MAY
Finally got to see Sanjeev after 5 days of not seeing him since he's always too lazy to go to school.
We went to Tampines to meet Sarah & Mervyn then he headed down to Pasir Ris where we met Hao Jie. We went to Ehub to watch Angels and Demons.After the movie we walked back to Pasir Ris station. The boys did their own things and so Sarah & I went to Macs at White Sands and sat and talked. So nice to talk to her. Kind of reminds me of talking to Charmaine. HAHAHA.
OH YEAH! Which reminds me, Sarah, Jamie and Charmaine MUST meet each other!

Once the boys were done with whatever they were doing, they came over to Macs and they all ate. At the end of it all, Hao Jie left first. The remaining four of us were deliberating on where to go. Sarah got tired and wanted to go home, so okay. Mervyn was being retarded and flagging cabs after that asking the drivers whether they accepted nets.
One cab driver said no then he went, "ok, never mind. Goodnight. Bye. Drive safe." LOL. In the end, I went over to Sanjeev's place and he taught me how to play soccer on PS2. Like okay...hahaha!

19 MAY
Sanjeev actually came to school. OMG. The cows finally came home!
But after school, something unpleasant happened. But before the day ended, everything was fixed so all is good.

20 MAY
surprise surprise, Sanjeev did NOT come to school. What's new? He has to start coming back to school. Promos are literally a stone's throw away.

For HT period we had a SAF talk. I bet the girls weren't listening much, they were probably discussing about how cute the host was and how good looking Lieutenant Brandon is. But honestly, he's nice from far but far from nice.. but he's got a nice personality.
Then there was a continuous debate during the Q&A session. All the Malay female students were bombarding the Senior Officer on why there are no Malay pilots, commandos and in many other areas in the army. Honestly, why can't they be happy that they're in the police force? The police are really good. It proves that the Malays are most important and that they're physically able-bodied compared to the other races since they're always out there on the streets taking care of the peace unlike the other races in the army. After army, what do they do? Nothing, go back to their families.

We found out that there's only ONE Malay pilot in the Singapore Armed Force.

21 MAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARMAINE KHOO SIMIN!
My bestgirlfriend's birthday.Sanjeev didn't come to school, again.

I didn't sleep during math. Only slept during the last 10 minutes. Still don't understand a single thing that was happening during math. I seriously do not know how to do a single thing in math. I can't even do graphs! How frightening is that?!

During Geog, I was extremely participative. I didn't sleep, which was awesome. I answered all his questions, I even filled in his blanks during his teaching when he couldn't find the right words to use. AWESOMENESS.
After school, stayed back with Jamie, Soleha and Rueban.

22 MAY
Do I really need to say it? I think we all know what I'm about to say.
Sanjeev... come on, say it with me, "didn't come to school again". Well done everybody! Here's a sweet for all.

After school, I sat for the consultation with Mdm Cho. Now I know what I'm lacking in my essays. Everything else is perfect except for the fact that I don't explain the PURPOSE to the situation. WHY is it so, is not answered.
I hope I get 15-17 over 25 for this next essay that I submitted.
Then, Soleha, Jamie, Rueban, Ryan and I stayed back at the library. Everyone was trying to do work. Notice the word, TRYING?
I've finished my lit essay so I didn't have anything to do. LOL. Wasting time.

At 6, I left and met Faizal at Clementi MRT station where we then went home together. The ride home was funny. Still can't get used to the new and improved model of Faizal. It's just weird to notice that it seemed that we've switched souls. I actually talked to him in Malay! Can you believe that?!
OMG.
Anyway, when we got to our estate, we sat and chat for an hour under my block. It's so nice to talk to my bestguyfriend. We have a 5 year relationship. Even friends who have been in the same primary school for 6 years can't measure up to the friendship that the 2 of us have in 5 years. It's amazing. The amount of things we went through together. Can't find another friendship like that. Seriously.

At 9 we went our own ways and I got ready. Then headed out to Tampines Mall to meet Sarah, Sanjeev, Mervyn, Bryan and Hao Jie.
We watched Night At The Museum 2, Battle of the Smithsonian.After the movie, there was some kind of commotion. Turns out that some Chinese dude tried to steal something from a Malay girl then the Malay dudes/friends of that girl bashed the dude up and shit like that. In the end, they brought the Chinese guy to some block and finished him off. Interesting.
The backup actually is faster than the police. HAHAHA! As according to Sanjeev. When the situation was resolved since they say a police car coming, we all sat around and it was interesting.

We labeled each other a character from the movie.
Since Sarah & Mervyn were hugging, we called them the two monkeys from the movie. The space monkey and the jungle monkey. So cute!
Sanjeev was Abraham Lincon since he was freaking tall like the statue when it came to life.
Bryan was the thinker. Because he was sitting in the same position as the Thinker statue was.
Hao Jie was the caveman! HAHAHAHA.

OH OH! In the movie there were 3 cupid statues that came to life and started singing non-stop every time they saw Ben Stiller and Amy Adams. It was so cute that they kept on singing then I realized something, the cupids looked awfully familiar. Just then, it came to me. The cupids were the JONAS BROTHERS!
and the credits confirmed it. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Since we didn't know where else to go, everyone left. Sanjeev and I were deliberating on what to do then we decided to walk back to Simei.
The journey was good cuz we managed to clear up some things.
Then we hung out around his place. We talked, filled in about our week since he doesn't come to school anymore.. -.-"
When I found out that it was already 4.40am I freaked out. My dad would wake up in 20 minutes so I had to rush home before he wakes up and realizes that I still wasn't home. Took a cab home and reached at 4.55am. Took out my contacts, washed up, changed, texted Sanjeev telling him I reached home safe and sound and my dad's alarm rings.
Precision.

Slept and woke up at 4.01pm. I actually missed lunch. HAHAHA!

Comments

Popular Posts