my life's sweet and sour.

work is pilling up uncontrollably,
things aren't the same anymore,
every day is getting more tiring and draining for me.
just keeping up a smile is getting harder,
I never regretted my decision,
I just wished things could end up differently.

Happily ever after is so hard to achieve.
But you make it seem possible..

SO CHEESY!
(yet true)

school's tiring.
there's always an endless amount of work waiting for me but I'm always so tired by the time I get home.
Mondays and Wednesdays are the worst days of my life. PE is like the freaking army! It's been a week and my legs are getting worst. Now, I can't lift my legs..

oh my god! I have my own bowling ball. AH!
*squeals in delight.
but screw it la.. I can't throw it properly. At least I'm better than Ryan :D
yay me.

Projects are not done, notes are not studied, calculator not bought, life not in order, notes not made, books not read, and many many more.
Peyton! If you retain, you might as well go join NS!

Comments

Popular Posts