holidays are here

Friday, school was alright I guess.
Had Mother Tongue and we played Boggle in Malay. OMG, was quite difficult to look at the words in Malay.
At the start of it everyone was discovering words in English. While playing boggle I couldn't forget Sheqal's story about when his class was playing it and randomly Justin asked, "eh, cat is still cat in Malay right. Spelt K-A-T?"
Cat in Malay is Kucing. (yes, like the state in Malaysia) But obviously Justin was kidding!

After Boggle was break. Actually we weren't supposed to leave unless we had another class but I told the teacher that we had class so she let us off. Hence me, Sarah & Stephanie left. HAHAHAHA!
I'm so horrible. Anyway, during break I wanted to study for MOB because I had a test but didn't have the time because I thought we had 2 periods of break and turns out we only had 1 period.

So I sat for the MOB test unprepared. Hopefully I can get 6 out of 15 because the teacher said that none of us will pass since this was our first test therefore we wouldn't be able to write the explanation properly. But of course if I got 8 I would be ecstatic because that would mean I passed!
:D

Home Time period was held in the hall because we had to sit for the freaky talk of Blood Donation.
The dude was so contradicting. He said that it didn't hurt but the needle is ginormous. Like.. wth? and the speaker has like short tongue or he's just a real cheenapok and can't speak English properly.
He pronounced "vein" as "ven", "painful" as "panful" Sheqal and me were just sitting there talking and being retarded and kept making fun of the dude.
Rosemarie & Jamie left me in the line so they weren't sitting with me.. they missed out on all the fun me and Sheqal were making.

At 12 plus the Malay boys were allowed to leave early to go for prayer. Sheqal was supposed to go but he had to collect the MOB textbook from his teacher so it was too late for him to go for prayers.
In the end, him & I went to the Pasar Malam to buy food, Jamie went home & Rosemarie went to meet her friend Brandon.
2.30pm Sheqal & me came back to school. He got ready for rugby training then Syaiful came and sat with me. So we talked while watching the Rugby boys train.
At 4 plus Rosemarie came because the smart NURSE took the wrong bus from Bukit Batok station and ended up somewhere near Bukit Batok ITE.

5.30pm Sheqal couldn't take the training anymore and decided to leave. Besides I had work. So yeah, we all left expect for Syaiful because he had floorball training at 6pm.

We went to City Hall because the 2 wonderful people sent me to work. AWW!

Saturday,
I went to work at 12 and the crowd was insane. Supposed to end work at 3 but I did this, I did that until 3.45pm. They asked me to extend but there was no way I'm going to extend till 5 because:
1. I was going out with Sheqal
2. I don't want to work with bitch Khim
So yeah.

Sir Alex asked me why I was so quite during work while I was doing settings. hahahaha!
& he said, "you know this morning at 7 my heart broke?"
so just to humour him I asked, "why?"
and his reply, "because I found out that Peyton had a complain."

awww... whatever la.
Those customers were really too much okay. In the end I did give them their stupid water but they didn't drink it and they complain that I didn't give them the water.
KNNCB.

So at 3.45 I met Sheqal, more like Sheqal picked me up from work, then we went to wander around like lost souls.
Bumped into Joseph and Rachel at City Hall station.

Sheqal & I went to Orchard, thought of watching a movie & they were all late night shows. Walked to Cineleisure from Lido and found out that all the other shows are also late nights.
Gave up and decided to go eat instead.
Walked & bus-ed to Plaza Singapura and ate at MOS burger.

I was so mean ok! I made fun of Sheqal's baby..
cuz her side profile isn't nice right? So from the front view she's Firah, from the side view she's FEAR-AH!
Basically, as always, being retarded.

After eating, we went to East Coast because Sheqal was meeting his friends to go night cycling.
So I went home & used the com.

Today I overslept till 11.30 and I missed church again.
I couldn't hear my phone ringing!
When I woke up, I looked at my phone and I had 15 missed calls from Pheebs. Sorry Pheebs!!
:(

March holidays are here.
I feel like I went to school for one week then it's holidays again.
Rosemarie's last day is the Monday of school re-opens.

"Don't make someone your choice when you are just their opportunity cost."
MOB & Econs students would understand.

Comments

Popular Posts