What It Takes

I won't bore you with such a common topic of conversation which is my O level results. All I can say is that I am proud of my grades and I'm satisfied with it.
I'm hoping to get into the choice of course I want but I'll leave that for God to decide.

Now all I can say is that I've run the race, I have fought the good fight and I look back at the things I've done and I'm proud of them. It is very good.

Who ever said that working wasn't fun definitely isn't working.
Now that I've worked with basically everyone at Swensen's, it's becoming increasingly fun to go to work.
You look forward to the next day you're working.

You get to make friends with different types of people.

There's the serious yet noobish Amanda! HAHAHA.
The fun-loving Shakinah.
The random Shafiqah.
The serious Nabella.
The super annoying, irritating and retarded to the core Nadzmiy.
The intelligently funny Kishen.
The caring, sweet and gentle Sheha.
The cute Dale.
The super quite/dao Shafiq.
The helpful and caring Hadi.
The retarded Fatin.
The forever blur Lee Yong.
The nonsensical Choo Hock.
The thinks-he's-funny-but-he's-not Nazree.
The shy Danial.
The loner-on-the-outside-but-turns-out-would-not-stop-talking-yet-helpful Fify. (Zheng Wei)
The funny and sweet Firdaus.
The 'flirtish' and funny Alex.
The completely ultimately lame Eddy.
The super adorable Maam Khim.
The awesomely sweet Maam Anisah.
The serious yet easy-going Maam Idah.
The -.- Sir Reduan.
The really sweet and helpful Aaron.
The sweet dear Nazia.
The hard-core-on-the-outside Arafah.
The funny, full of nonsense and round Cheng Yuan.
The very-difficult-to-read Nicole.
The friendly, cool Sylvester.
And of course never forgetting... the very NAUGHTY CHEFS!!

HAHAHA.
overall, everyone there is really nice and fun to be around.
but seriously, I've never seen such cheeky and naughty chefs in my life before. So funny!
Still got one chef though who's forever serious. Of course la, Head Chef leh.
:D

I've learnt so many little secrets of the people in the place. heehee.

After I've start work, I think I seriously don't have a life. I seem to forget my addiction of movies.
I've not watched a movie since Yes Man.
:(
please, someone wants to take me out to a movie. CALL ME! It's like urgent. hahaha.

I've gotten my first pay.
My hard work has amounted to that. I didn't feel super happy about receiving it. Not what I expected in terms of emotions. I guess I've just enjoyed working there and don't really care about the money part.
"Work not for money, for money is the root of all evil!"

One thing about Swensen's. They seriously have got to change to track of the songs. I've been listening to the same songs for the past one month!

And being setter and food runner has cut me off from the outside world! The only thing I seem to be in contact is the nonsense of all the chefs.
-.-
but it's funny, seriously.

Anyway,
The day of O level results I stayed over at Amanda's house for 3 nights in a row and of course before that day I stayed over at her place before.
In the beginning we would play Sonic on PS3 till 4.30 in the morning before going to bed but after the Os results we used that time to look through all the courses we're eligible for online before going to bed.
It's so stressful looking for a course you want because you're scared that 2 years into it you lose interest and regret your decision.

It's over because we've submitted our decisions and choices. Hope you've done yours too because if you haven't you're SO dead.
Wait for next year then! :D

Can't wait for posting man! I really want to know where God's putting me into.
Because I'm sure wherever God puts me in it's because He knows that I'll excel in it!

Comments

Popular Posts