supermassive black hole!

yes! a supermassive black hole of cravings.
finally my cravings for sour cream & onion Lays are satisfied and I'm enjoying every bite of it right now.

I stayed over at Panda's house for 2 nights and on Friday (yesterday), Sir Alex called me while we were playing Sonic.
He asked whether I could come down and work that night from 5-11. DUH I said yes! I asked him whether he needed any more people and recommended Panda so in the end the two of us went to work :D

yesterday there was Sheha, Nazree, Kishen, Alex, Cheng Yuan, Maam Idah & Sir Alex.
Cheng Yuan SOOOOOOO CUTE I TELL YOU!!
He's like a round ball, soft like a teddy bear that you just want to pinch and hug and squeeze!
throughout the night I kept pinching/poking his stomach because it was soooooooo bouncy. So cute!
then the most retarded-est thing happened..
Cheng yuan asked me, "eh Peyton, why your breast so big arh? Can make smaller or not?"

MY JAW DROPPED TO THE FLOOR MAN!!

my response to this remark, "then yours leh! yours also very big! can make smaller or not ya?!"
-.-
cute retarded teddy bear.

Alex, kept asking me to introduce any of my single girl friends to him.
Told him, all are either not interested or lesbians. But now come to think of it.. maybe I could introduce Char/Jamie to him. MUAHAHAHHA!!
ok la.. I won't. I love Char & Jamie too much.
Anybody from the cell wants to meet Alex? He wants to make friends only. That's what he says.

Panda & I went back at 11. Along with Spiderman.
So the 3 of us took the MRT back. Then in the MRT, around Lavender, I realised.. Eh! 12.10am already leh. Still got bus 13 or not?!
Panda's grandmother was staying over at her place because they were playing mahjong so I couldn't stay over so I was deliberating how to get home.
Taxi is expensive because there's the midnight charge that is 50% of the fare price. insanity!

So it was Eunos, Panda was getting off at Kembangan cuz Jonathan (her bro) was fetching her from there. Spiderman was supposed to get off at Bedok but then at Eunos he got off too.
*raises eyebrow*
why? then turns out.. he so sweet, take taxi with me :D
it was kind of difficult to communicate with him without Panda around. But he knows how to speak Malay because he's from Malaysia. However, his Malay has that cheena accent.
So nice hor Spiderman?

Had to work again today. Yes, my whole story revolves around work because that's the only thing I do.. WORK. Unlike most of you people who are probably reading my blog rotting your time away at home, right?
But I love to work, & I'm not judging you people. I love you who read my blog.

Today there was only me, Nazree, Sheha, Alex, Sir Alex & Maam Khim.
for those who still don't get it, Alex is a totally different person from SIR Alex.
Alex was fountain, again.

somewhere during the day Sir Alex called me and asked, "how old are you Peyton?"
my answer, "in 4 days, I'll be 17! :D"
his reply, "wah.. this girl so hao lian about her birthday.."
Then after some time I went up to him and asked him what was the point in him asking about my age and he said that I don't look 17. I look more 18/19.
He says I look mature, in other words: OLD.
He says my behaviour at work is different than Shakinah & Amanda who he would believe are 16/17. My behaviour, I don't jump skip and hop around like a 16 year old..
But Amanda doesn't do that at all, I'm the one who does that.
So I told him, "Sir, maybe you just never see me jump skip and hop around before. Ok, come, I jump hop and skip for you to see ok!"
& I jumped, hopped and skipped myself out of the setter & runner area.
He laughed.. -.-

today got pretty busy at around 4.30pm which was a bad timing for me because I was leaving at 5.
Alex asked me whether I wanted to share a Mega Burger with him after work & I was like, "isn't a mega burger like really big?"
I think I was having low blood sugar levels so I became quite bimbotic.

Cheng Yuan came at 4.50pm!
hahaha. Had like 10 minutes of pinching the bouncy cute belly!
some more he's so retarded & friendly which makes him even more like a teddy bear.

SOMEONE BOUGHT MY PRINCESS ICE CREAM CAKE FROM SWENSEN'S!
SO SAD OKAY!
MY BIRTHDAY CAKE THEY GO AND TAKE.
Alex told me that I can take his 1kg cake since Swensen's still owes him a 1kg cake for being the best ice cream cake seller during the holidays.
I'm thinking about it... hahahaha!

On my way home, at City Hall station, I saw Tzu Ming! (real one)

okay. On a totally non-related-to-work tone.
I think schools are giving too much stress to students. Look at the recent Virginia Tech decapitation incident!?
Virginia Tech hasn't even fully recovered from the shooting that killed 32 students including teachers and now there's this incident.
Seriously, stop abusing your students mentally and emotionally! We're all humans you know.
Virginia Tech is like a school of no return. Enter at your own risk.
I thought they have like those metal detector things put up in the school before the students enter the building? how are they able to bring in guns and a kitchen chopping knife?!
& the grossest thing is that the killer was holding the victim's head in his hands! What the hell?!

okay..
officially freaked out to go to poly now.

Comments

Popular Posts