Nine Ladies Dancing

I know it's been very long since you've seen a new post. But what can I say? I'm a busy woman!

anyway, I think this post will be slightly long but I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

It all started on the 19th of December 2008...

I finally was able to meet up with Charmaine and Jamie again after so long! They were stuck in Thailand for almost a month.
I went over to their place and we ate, talked, drank and were being merry.
We watched 2 movies,
The Other Boleyn Girlif you want to see Natalie Portman being a superbitch then this is the movie you should watch!

Mama Mia!
On the 22nd..
me and Lidia went out to town!
We went to watch Twilight, again, at Cathay. After the show we walked to Orchard and we were searching for an empty Starbuck and finally found it at Mango! -.-
At about 8 we left and it was near impossible! The whole street was covered with people and it felt like Tokyo, japan.
When the traffic light turns red and it's time for the human traffic, it was never ending!
it was completely insane.

On Christmas, 25 Dec.
Went to work in the afternoon then headed down to Suntec Sizzlers to eat Christmas dinner with my dad.
It was a tad bit disappointing that they didn't have their normal menu, instead they had the festive menu so I couldn't eat my beloved spare ribs with glazing! :(
I was looking forward to that but instead I ate the slipper lobster and steak. Their ice cream is so nice!
it's super smooth!! :D
me likey.

26th Decemeber, I went to work and had lots of fun, like I always do.
Then rushed down to Amanda's house to bake cookies but by the time I got there they were already baking the 3rd batch of cookies so... there was nothing left for me to do. But I did make the second batch of frosting.
we had fun baking.. and fun laughing about silly stuff.

29th December, Abigail, Alfred, Daphne and me went to Escape Theme Park. I know.. a bit stupid right? But... it was just to relive our deprived childhood.
The Inverter and Rainbow were closed :(
First time riding a go-kart. At first I was fearing that I was going to bang into everything but turns out, I drive pretty well. I'll surely pass my driving license.
After Escape, we went to Ehub and bought sushi from fairprice and ate it on the floor near the t-shirt making booth.
It was fun (:

31st December!!
It's new year's eve. Panda was supposed to work from 12-5 and me 12-9 but then the restaurant manager called us and asked if we could extend till 10pm because it was going to be a busy night.
I was ice cream runner during the night shift. So fun. Just stand at the fountain and wait for ice creams/ floats/ milk shakes/ drinks to be served.
It was insanely busy that night.
Abi, Alfred, Daphne, Pheebs and Prisia came to eat. -.-

At first Maam Anisah wanted to extend me till 1am but I told her.. NO!
So at 10 Panda & I left for the countdown party at TC. We waited for 36 at the convention centre of 55 mins!
we reached the bus stop at 10.15 and waited till 11.10!
we managed to reach by 11.30.
Had the countdown then Abs, Panda, Daph & I went to meet Daph's parents cuz we were all having a sleepover at Daph's house.

We stopped by macdonald's first :D
Here are some random pics.
the night was retarded man! We slept like super "early" (if u get what i mean).

yesterday, 1st Jan.
I went to Dominic's birthday party! Ok, pics aren't ready so I'll post them when they're ready?
hahha.
it was super fun there. Dominic & I totally had a blast making ample fun of superheros! We should do it again some time.
Made new friends too :D

well. That's my life so far. Hope you enjoyed it. HAHAHA!

8 maids a-milking
7 swans a-swimming
6 geese a-laying
5 golden rings
4 calling birds
3 french hens
2 turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree,
these are the things, my true love gave to me.

Comments

Popular Posts