super fun!

This is the only picture of my fantabulous camp group- H.
(back: L-R)Abs, Panda, Adeline, Qinglin, Theresa, Danae
(front: L-R)Sarah, Yan Jun, Abigail, Jolene, Janice, me.
camp was awesome.
I wasn't really excited about it at first but during the camp, it was FANTABULOUS!

First day was kind of short because we started everything in the afternoon. The game was the running around type. Not really my kind of game but I had fun nonetheless.
The food was really nice throughout the camp(:

Also,
ULTIMATE HIGH-NESS
during camp.

Night time is my favourite time of camp.
First night, Abs, Panda, Janice, Adeline and I played cards outside our dorms and it was fun because we learned one new game!

Second day I was tired like insane crazy. I couldn't stay awake during the game and during sharing, my brain was already dead.
Thank God that after sharing we had free and easy for 1 1/2 hours.
I had a power nap then I went to bathe. Felt energized, totally!

My group can't stop singing! :D

Second night, Panda, Abs, Samson (our new friend), Abigail (our young friend & Abs' new good friend), Reuben & I played bridge!
Well the rest were teaching Abigail & me how to play. I think I know how to play it now.
And, to further emphasize on my really short attention span...
while playing bridge, the table next to us were Adeline, Janice, Danae, Fay, Deborah and Grace. They called me over to sing some HSM songs with them.
After singing with them, I went back to my own table and then our table started singing too!
HAHAHA.

thought I was alone,
with no one to hold.
But you were always right beside me.

Slept at 1 and we had to wake up at 5.30AM the next day.
INSANE!
we had a walk in the drizzle.

Since it was Sunday, we went for service together.
High-ness came. I thought high-ness wouldn't come...

Camp was so fun because I made a lot of new friends & I've grown closer to the friends that I already have.
& I also had a breakthrough in my own life thanks to God.
also! I'm ever so proud of Abs. This is the first time she's opened up so fast to new people.

After service I had to rush all the way to work. Was super tired and I didn't even eat dinner.
Started work and totally lost appetite because it was completely buzy!
All the way till the very end.
Knocked off at 10 & reached home at 11pm.

Slept then this morning, I had to go to work. AGAIN.
sigh.

At least I have fun working.
& today Charmaine & Jamie come back from Thailand! Like finally!!
:D

Comments

Popular Posts