Sunday, saw Xiaxue's boyfriend at Sintex.
he's actually better looking in real life. hahaha!

Monday went out with Nicolette.
We went to watch Wildchild and Body of Lies.
Wildchild is a nice chick-flick.
Body of Lies, was truly at Body of Lies. It was boring, lacking in action and for the first time in my life I was seriously about to fall asleep in the cinema.

After the movies we went to Vivo and shopped and walked around. Then we went to eat at Carls' Jr.
At Carls' Jr I saw that girl who acted in School House Rock as the lead girl who transfered school and whatever nonsense.

Tuesday I went cycling with Abs & Daphne. It was supposed to be with Pheebs but she backed out at the last minute because she said the weather was too hot to jog in.
Abs & Daphne went to apply for jobs at Starbucks at Playground @ Big Splash.
I pray that they can get the job so that I can go there some time and taste the coffee they made.
:D

Today was my first day at work.
It was okay but it was pretty slack since we (Panda & I) weren't able to take orders or anything so we just stood there, provided water, cleaned up the table, clear the plates, waited on people.
That's all.
The best thing of all, today I got my period. Bitch.

Thanks God! Seriously, many trials..

There was this guy who came with his friends and he wasn't bad looking. Then Panda's buddy came up to me and said, "that guy very cute!"
then when he and his friends left, Panda's buddy told me buddy, "that guy just now who sit there, he very cute leh!"
my buddy's reply was, "ya! I like his smile. Very sweet"
Panda's buddy's reply, "ya! I like his eyes!"
my thought, "I liked his hair. He looked familiar too..."

hahaha!

well, I'm searching for some movies since I'll be working on the days when all my movies would be on.
work overall was slack.
when it's slack, your brain starts to shut down after some time and you don't realise people calling for your assistance and if the manager sees that you're not alert, he'll 'scold' you. Which he did for me.
First mistake for my first day.

I've gotta buck up cuz now I don't have the excuse of, "it's my first day"

Comments

Popular Posts