sleepover @ Daph's

As you can tell from the title of this post. I had a sleepover at Daphne Khoo's house!

Early in the morning I went to meet up with Panda & Abs first at Kembangan station then we headed to Tampines to meet the rest.
Daphne, Nadiah and Sarah were there then we waited for Aisyah. Then we headed to Giant to buy the steamboat ingredients.

We shopped at Giant and the bill was $150.00
I can say that about $100 of it was all for snacks. HAHA!

We had steamboat then he headed upstairs to the living room.
Turned out, we had a movie marathon.

First we watched;
Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging.
the guys are sooooo cute. And we were screaming so many times in this movie and it isn't even a horror!

Another Cinderella Story
next we watched
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
it has the most deep shit sexual content but it's funny as hell!

while watching the movies I was drinking red wine and I think I drank way too much...because during dinner, I didn't eat at all, I was super tired and I felt that I could just fall asleep on the dining table.
After dinner, we split into two groups.
One group went to watch the 9 o'clock show on channel 8 and the other half watched
Camp Rock!
it was like a karaoke session for us and we were all guessing what the next line in the movie was because all of us has watched that movie a lot of times!
for me, it was my 6th time watching :D

Nadiah & Aisyah went home and the rest of us watched the soccer match between Singapore and Indonesia.
Singapore won. YAY.
While I was bathing, Sarah went home.

After the match, Dionne, Daphne, Amanda, Abigail and I watched
The Hottie and the Nottie.
I realised that I was being very bitchy that night. I think it was the wine getting to me.

After that movie we slept.
This morning, I woke up to the sound of cows stampeding, crows dieing, drums banging, lambs being slaughtered and many other weird noises because it was so noisy!
everybody woke up already and I was having a bad hangover.
I got really annoyed that I wanted to shout, "SHUT UP!!" and throw things at them but I didn't because my head was spinning too much.

Sigh.
everyone finally woke up, got ready, then we left.

Panda, Daphne, Alfred & I headed to Marina Square. Panda had to go for some Guides' meeting so D, A & I walked around.
At 11.30 Panda & I went to work at Swensens.

Today was really fun.
Was my first time taking orders. Good Lord! Thank God that I didn't have any special orders. Only a lot of orders from one table.
There was one table that I really screwed up man! It was a malay family with two toddlers. OMJ.
I never want to take orders from toddlers man.

Anyway, it was really fun.
Daph & Alfred came in the evening(:

Also, my buddy today was a real nice dude.
He really helped me a lot today man! Thank you so much Shamir!!
sadly he's quitting this week cuz he's gotta go back to school.

coming to the end of my shift, it got really hectic. I think the most hectic part was when Panda needed the card to lock in the orders so I went to Dale to borrow her card then I walked over to panda and she walked away cuz she needed to serve a costumer then I walked to the counter where Dale was then Alisha (?) the ma'am said, "Peyton, Ice cream to deliver.." so I ran over to the ice cream counter then panda needed the card urgently then she ran to me snatched the card and I hectically gathered all the ice cream and delivered it to the table then ran to panda to help her with the orders then the ahbeng and his gf called for a waitress then I had to key in panda's order but I couldn't understand her handwriting.
thank god!!

then the 5pm shift people came.
there were 2 guys who were from GMSS. They've graduated long ago. They're 18 now. They're both from Mitchel House.
I've gotta find my old year book and look through to find them.

5pm came, Panda, Hadi, Dale & I knocked off. YAY.
So we all had dinner together then we left. Panda & I met up with Daphne & Alfred. We walked around then at 7 we went home.

Back home, my dad's watching America's Got Talent. As always.
Then my favourite people were performing, The Taubl Family
the boys are real good looking. Anyway, as the boys were singing, I said out loud "the boys are so handsome"
then my dad said, "they remind me of the Jonas Brothers."

AGAIN! I ALMOST DIED!
First it was Rihanna. Now he even knows the Jonas Brothers!?

so I said, "aren't the Jonas Brothers great daddy?"
his reply, "yeah! they're very good. I like them a lot"
*jaw drops to the ground*

then another contestant was singing Bleeding Love. He said, "the original singer is what Lewis?"
"Leona"
"ya. Leona Lewis."

LADIES & GENTLEMEN,
I am not lying ok! My father is 65 years old and he knows Rihanna, The Jonas Brothers and Leona Lewis.
Seriously, I think he's hipper than me!!

tomorrow Panda's working on her own. Friday is my church camp then Sunday I've gotta rush to work after service.
I think I'll be dead tired on Sunday. Oh, I'm working alone on that day from 5pm to 10pm.

tomorrow I'm gonna get my well deserved rest.
Turning off my alarm and waking up whatever time I want. If I have to wake up to that effing broken record that's gonna complain and grumble like hell I seriously am not going to care. I will tell her to shut the ***k up and go to hell because I want to sleep.

well, good night everbody. I want to settle down before my Cashmere Mafia.

Comments

Popular Posts