At 10am yesterday Daphne, Abs & Alfred came to my house.
They came to my house first because Abs has to pass me my shorts before I could go out if not I'll be bottomless.

So I changed then we headed off to the beach.
Abi was so funny!
I told her that a certain someone likes to do a certain thing and when I wanted to tell her the reason why that person did that thing, her answer was, "got pimple!"
-.-

anyway, at the beach we rented 4 bikes then headed down to Big Splash.
We ate KFC & Abi remembered that Pheebs was supposed to come too!
So we waited for Pheebs and once we've finished eating, we cycled off again. Pheebs ran.
We ran at her pace and she ran all the way home. We ran cycled all the way to OBS area there.
Then rushed back because in the end, we were 10 minutes late to return the bikes.

After the cycling, I rushed off to meet Panda @ Suntec.
Poor Panda was lost at suntec so I told her to stop moving and I'll come find her.

I'm super happy!
because I finally got myself another pair of jeans & 2 of the most awesome shirts in history!!:D

Panda bought:
2 awesome shirts too, 2 skirts from Cotton On, 1 black skinnies & 1 skirt from a shop at Far East.

After Suntec we went to Far East and there we ate Gelare.
I am never going to eat Gelare waffles again for at least one year. Super gelat!

EDITED:
I spent in total: $77.90
Panda spent in total: $132.90

Once we were satisfied with the things we bought, we went home.
It was so nice to finally buy stuff that I needed!
:D

EDITED PART 2:
Managed to watch many movies today. As I always do right?

Make It HappenSurviving Christmas
Ice Princess
Save The Last DanceSave The Last Dance 2
a totally insane girl who could live on eating, drinking, breathing and watching movies.

Comments

Popular Posts